Winter Animal Magnets & Notebooks

I made these magnets for a craft booth but saved posting them until it was closer to the Christmas season. I almost forgot them!
These are 2x2 wooden magnets with cute deer, bears, and penguins. I drew them myself and had a lot of fun making them! I also used the images to adorn premade little notebooks so you could keep your Christmas list with you on the go!

15 Likes

I’ve loved all the magnets and notebooks you’ve been posting over the last few months and these are no exception. Those little deer especially just get me!

3 Likes

Super cute little Christmas characters! I love that they are not all alike, but have a variety of facial expressions. The background details are cool, as well.

2 Likes

It’s so cool how you have come up with fun, yet practical ways to get the most out of your delightful drawings!

2 Likes

Super adorable. Your whole booth must have been cuteness overload!

2 Likes

They’re adorable! I especially like the bear with the scarf and that red background really makes those reindeers pop! The notebooks would bring a smile to my face every time I used one :smiling_face:.

3 Likes

Ooo you made notebooks too! I love the bear with the scarf and little tongue sticking out

2 Likes

The bears are my favorite because I love a cute, cozy bear…but they are all simply delightful!!!

2 Likes

These are all SOOO cute! I love that I managed to score some of your magnets for my girls’ stockings in the STS. I may have to talk to you about a trade for some of those adorable notebooks for next year. :wink: That is, assuming that you even have any left! They are just so dang cute!

1 Like