Winter Book Swap 2022

Is anyone down for another round?

3 Likes

Definitely!

1 Like

I would be, but not until Nov.

1 Like

I would be. This is always a fun swap to me.

I would love to!

1 Like

Definitely me if it’s after the holidays.

2 Likes

Well, my husband dropped the kindle and it’s dead. So, I guess I’m going to be buying another like…now. Good time of year for it to happen, I suppose because of the sales. Maybe I should get two and he can have his own lol.

2 Likes

That sounds like a great idea.

My niece gave me her book list so I’m looking forward to shopping for her at the local biz.

Do you read strictly on your Kindle?

1 Like

No, I LOVE to have a real book in hand. The kindle is handy though. We have the Libby app so we rent books from the library on there. It’s convenient to not have to take them back. It was actually my daughter’s kindle from 2010 and it had stopped working years ago so we just kind of forgot about it. Well, early this year I got it out and thought on it some and ordered a battery from eBay and watched a video of how to change it and it’s been working perfect since (until my husband was carrying it and dropped it on the hard floor lol).

2 Likes

Hey, @kittykill would you be interested in doing a regular book swap? No pressure, i just love book swaps!

1 Like

Actually I am going to set one up this week. You must have read my mind! :blush:

4 Likes

You make me so happy!

I think it can still be a Winter book swap because it’s definitely winter here! BRRR. :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake:

2 Likes

I’m still interested also! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Heck yes, I’m ready for some book swappage! :grin:

1 Like