Winter Books Swap 2021 Swap Gallery

I love this swap! I hate that I missed it. Probably wouldn’t have been able to do it so close to the holidays though. I love everything about it though! Hopefully next time I can join. The thought of a good book, a cup of coffee, and cold weather just gives me a cozy feeling inside. Love it!

3 Likes

Those socks! Love it!

3 Likes

I’m so glad you like everything!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

IT CAME!!! Today FEDEX finally dropped off the package from @seeuudee sent me! They were holding it hostage for no good reason and they really beat up the box. LUCKILY nothing inside was damaged, and what a lovely package!! Guys, I was totally spoiled!

Here’s a shot of what was sent :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’ll start with the goodies :sunglasses: This was what all the fuss was about at customs, for some reason they thought I was a business importing goods but I was actually just the recipient of these yummy snack gifts!! I can’t wait to try the chocolate! Also, I adore the mug!! :heart_eyes:

Check out the book haul! I can’t wait to read these!! @seeuudee you picked some good ones, I haven’t read these yet and they are right up my alley!

Now, check out this cool page marker she made!!!

Also, a really cute miniature that now has a home on my bookshelf :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Now this SUPER adorable bee embroidery that I absolutely LOVE!!! He will be going on my wall above my plants in the living room, he’s so cute!!!

@seeuudee Thank you so much!! I love everything you sent, it’s so me!

8 Likes

I cannot believe it has taken a month and so many emails/telephone calls to arrive, but so, so happy it is finally there.

I am so pleased you like everything - I was looking through your Pinterest and there were so many options, it was actually so hard to narrow it down! I loved getting to craft for you and when I saw that mug, it had to go in :smiley:

3 Likes

Oh man! So worth the wait! LOVE everything!

4 Likes

Wowzers!! Love the 3d look of the bee embroidery - and that mug is wonderful.

3 Likes

That is just a testament to how professional your package looked! Take it as a huge compliment. Love the bee mug and hoop. Worth the wait!

1 Like

DEFINITELY worth the wait!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes