Winter Games Swap Gallery

Mr Lynx shared more interest in this than practically anything else I’ve ever sent/received…I think it’s because it was a wood project he could relate to. His mind was running around whether we should stain/seal it since sbc left it up to me. Then, he was like, this clock doesn’t have numbers. I said, we are not covering up the work! And, some clocks don’t have numbers; my eye doctor’s office for example.

4 Likes

I was going to leave lines for the hours, but it looked funny. And I wonder if your eye doctor did that to mess with patients :joy:

4 Likes

That wood burning is incredible! The lines are so smooth. Absolutely beautiful!

4 Likes

Wow! Gorgeous work, SBC!

2 Likes

Someone was sneaky in finding out who my favorite Animal Crossing Villager was! Daisy is one of my dog villagers and she just so nice and sweet! Roler captured her perfectly! Thank you so much, I love her! :heart: :heart:

7 Likes

:joy: I tried to ask in a way that wouldn’t tip you off. I hope I did a good job :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Awww, nice job, @roler!

2 Likes

Oh yay, I’m so glad you like her! :slight_smile: Hee hee, I considered just writing and asking you myself, but thought it’d be more a fun surprise if I was sneaky about it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And meanwhile, I received my swap present from @Smeddley , too! We each made the other a hoop, and look at my fantastic whimsical friend!! XD

Isn’t it great?! I love how you got the cool depth with two different hoops and different layers between them! And the yarn along with the fabric and the googly eyes makes for a great multimedia collage feel! Seriously, so darling! Thank you so much!

7 Likes

That is seriously so cool!

2 Likes

@roler @Smeddley Oh my gosh, both those hoops! Daisy is adorable! And all the texture and depth the monster friend. Too much! LOVE 'em both!

2 Likes

@roler the AC hoop is adorable, and it was clever to surprise her with her favorite character.

@Smeddley that different layers and style of that hoopla is fantastic! Love the little peeking eye!

3 Likes