Winter Time Book Swap SU: 10.18-11.1, SO: 12.2.23

Hmmm…. Let me think on that….
Thanks!

2 Likes

First book related crafts are made :slight_smile:

1 Like

And it doesn’t need to be functional for me! Do whatever your heart feels like making!

3 Likes

Awesome! I’m working on a thing that I hope :crossed_fingers:t3: will turn out. It’s so cute!

1 Like

The book portion of my swap is ready! :grin:

2 Likes

Just a little reminder as we head into the holidays: please don’t forget LC this year! We enjoy this place for all the fun swaps and wonderful inspirations. We have formed some lasting and amazing friendships. And we have done it cost-free. Please think about giving to show your support and love of this great community!

Checking in! :grin:

2 Likes

Me too! 1/2 way done with the craft piece. Even tracked down some yummy local snacks. Books will be last I think.

1 Like

Working on a craft this weekend. It’s not my forte so I’ll have to wait and see if its good enough to send.

I’m traveling this weekend so no craft progress but I acquired a book for my partner!

1 Like

I’ve checked in now I am getting to the crafting part. I have too many ideas.

3 Likes

Struggling with my craft. I’ve scrapped 2 versions of it. If the third version doesn’t work I think I’ll pursue some other notions.

1 Like

Check in time!!! What book are you reading now?

1 Like

I’m listening to two- I go back and forth. I lose interest quickly or anticipate something bad happening in the story and try to avoid it. Lol

An Absolutely Remarkable Thing by Hank Green. YA book.
And The Paris Apartment by Lucy Foley. Murder Mystery

As far as physical books, I’ve been diving into some urban sketch technique books. I’m obsessed with figuring out my own style.

2 Likes

Autumn Winters (Realm Watchers #1) by J.S. Malcom. I finished my last one and wasn’t near wifi so I picked a random book I had already on my Kindle. It takes place in my city and so far is really good!

2 Likes

I’m just finishing TO CATCH A STORM by Mindy Mejia. It’s a contemporary mystery and not bad.

1 Like

I just finished a cozy mystery called Peppermint barked. It was such a guilty pleasure. :rofl:

3 Likes

Awaiting books.imagine the do not know where the parcel with ordered books is :frowning:

1 Like

I just finished Promise of Blood by Brian McClellan. First in The Powder Mage Trilogy. It takes place in a Napoleonic-type setting, but with magic. Such a unique framework for magic- not just the setting, but the types of magic and how they are used. Hoping Santa brings me the rest of the series, as my oldest is hinting👌

2 Likes

Well books i’m currently reading work related: psychology and foods for those who study sportsciences :slight_smile:

1 Like