Witch’s Kitchen in a mini Altoids tin

Yep. It’s tiny.

Here’s the outside (yawn):

And a closeup:

I had so much fun figuring out how to make this work! I made the cabinet and fireplace out of card stock and the cauldron from a pencil topper eraser and jump rings. And fiber fill. Most of the assorted jars and bottles are from an old motherboard. There’s also a crystal ball on the bottom shelf, a broom in the corner, a woodcut of Granny on the wall right above the trusty spell book. There’s lavender drying in the corner next to the clock, and a dripping candle on a super tiny skull.

Tiny things make me happy!

Here it is in its new home, resting atop Dr. Hedwith’s lab!

34 Likes

Wow, that is super tiny! I love that you used motherboard components…Genius!

1 Like

Thanks!

Holy cow! I’m always impressed with miniatures, and I am doubly impressed with how much tinier this one is! And, using motherboard components is a brilliant idea. It’s magical to me when people who make miniatures look at the most random things an envision it as a miniature object.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Amazing! So many details in such a small space!

1 Like

Thank you!!

So tiny. I love it!!

1 Like

Ya’ gotta be freakin’ kiddin’ me! ALL those super detailed itty bitty weensie bits all delightfully placed (decidedly not crammed) into that itty bitty weensie tin. ACK!

1 Like

Aw… shucks! :slight_smile: Thanks!

Love it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!!

This is amazingly tiny and detailed. Great job!

1 Like

Excellent!!

Makes me think of something from a Terry Pratchett novel. I can imagine one of his characters carrying around a miniature witch and her kitchen in their pocket for use at any given moment!

4 Likes

It is SO GOOD.

1 Like

Oh wow! It’s a whole little world inside a tin! Well done!

1 Like

I love the hanging lavender!

1 Like

Thanks, everyone! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is amazing! I love it!

1 Like

Thank you!!