Wolfie Christmas

Each year I make a present for my best friend. This year she got a new hybrid wolf puppy named Freddy and I couldn’t resist capturing his sweet little face on an ornament for her.

The picture is watercolor with a teeny bit of white ink as accent. My husband says the painting looks like a fruit bat. I admit I’m not 100% happy with it, but it is what it is. Hopefully my best friend doesn’t think it’s a fruit bat as well!

Here’s the reference pic:

16 Likes

I think it looks just like Freddy! Fruit bat heads look a bit like wolves heads though, never thought about that before.

1 Like

I think it is Freddy who might look like a fruit bat! Your ornament looks just him! Oh, she is going to love it!

1 Like

Adorable! It looks just like Freddy! Delia definitely looked like had some fruit bat looks when she was a pup so I think it’s just a thing. (Delia isn’t even a wolfie looking dog)

2 Likes

Okay, he is the cutest!! And…your ornament is awesome! You have so much talent in so many different crafts!

2 Likes

I don’t see fruit bat. I think it looks cute.

2 Likes

Wow! Freddy is so fluffy! I thought he was a stuffed animal. Your ornament looks just like him.

2 Likes

Puppy!!! Does Freddy have an Insta? I would totally follow! How precious!

1 Like

He really should! But alas, no. You can follow his mom at @addiethorley on insta though. In addition to Freddy she has a 10yo wolf hybrid named Kato who’s a cutie.

2 Likes

I’ll have to check it out. I know she loved your gift. There is nothing better than pet art!

1 Like