Wooden you love an Otter? Needle Felting

31 Likes

I wood love an otter! He is awesome! Great job.

1 Like

Harlan he is amazing!

1 Like

Now you did it! You killed me with the cuteness! Dead!

3 Likes

This may be my favorite yet! :green_heart:

Oh, yes, I wood(en)! All those teensy details…:heart:

1 Like

I’m always in love with everything you create, but I have to say the stance on this little guy is so perfect. He has so much movement about him. Like you can sense him holding himself up on the balls of his little feet, just about to jump into adventure.

1 Like

Both the otter and all the little accessories are perfect!!

1 Like

I just love that you made him in a standing position- it’s so cute when otters stand up and look around. And, @MistressJennie is right- there’s a strong sense that he has just popped up for a look, and he’s about to dive right back into it. I love the details, but I think his mossy little crown is my favorite!

1 Like

Otterly adorable :slight_smile:
I love your creatures, they are so full of life!

2 Likes

He’s so awesome! He looks like he “wood” be right at home with Robin Hood.

2 Likes

Oh I can see you will be filling the woodlands with magical little creatures…mice and now otters…just adorable and full of details!

1 Like

This is definitely my favorite of all the ones you’ve made! So handsome!

1 Like

Thank you everyone!! :otter: :heart:

Makes my day to have him so well received!! I think my favorite parts of him are his mossy acorn hat, his whiskers and his ear ring. Or maybe it’s his tongue half sticking out.

I did enjoy making his axe and machete (which looks more like a knife). Adding the rope to his belt was the last detail added and I wonder now if I should have made the rope look more “use”. Naw, his shirt is still clean, his rope would still be clean too! :wink:

I guess I otter do more otters! :smiley: :otter:

4 Likes

Yes! I love his hat too!! All these creations make me nostalgic for Redwall. :heart:

3 Likes

Congrats! Your Otter is one of this week’s featured projects. You are awesome!

2 Likes

I love his little tongue! And his shape. He’s otter-ly adorable!

1 Like

Thank you @kittykill!! Always makes my day when one of my beasties is a featured project! :smiley: :otter:

Thanks @gozer!! Many photos were consulted in the making of this otter!! lol!! :otter:

1 Like

As always, charmingly done! I like his little dagged-edge tunic, too.

Otters like friends!

1 Like

Wow @Harlan, your creatures are just incredible!! So much liveliness and joy in them!

1 Like