Woodland Creature Biscornu

I made this biscornu for my niece, Beast Jr (oldest daughter of @QueenHobo). She says foxes are also her favorite animal, and I thought she would enjoy something much more colorful than the fox biscornu I made for her mom. So I came up with this one. The colors pop even more in person, and I love the bright colors against the black aida. :heart:

23 Likes

Super cute and colorful! Love the happy creatures and they really do pop against the black background. Nice one!

2 Likes

Every single one of these is better than the last! You are amazing.

2 Likes

I agree with @MissingWillow…each one seems to be getting better and better! They are delightful to see…all of them themed and they just make me smile to see them…I love this one on black…and the little owl button on top!

2 Likes

OMG! This is adorable. I’ve tried working with black aida cloth and it’s not that easy. You definitely have to be in good light when making stitches. I applaud this piece!

2 Likes

That’s so perfect - I love the little owl button in the centre, too! Black aida can be a bear, but also worth it for projects like this.

1 Like

Black adia is a beast! Good on you!

:metal:

1 Like

Your biscornu are so amazing!!!

1 Like

Stop it with all the cuuuute!!! :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart: This is so awesome!

1 Like

Indeed you are becoming the Biscornu Master! This is downright adorable and that little owl button… EEP!

1 Like

This is fab! Love the color of the animals against the black fabric.

1 Like

OMG that hedgehog! So cute.

1 Like

Wow, just amazing and beautiful !!!

1 Like

Lovely creatures and they do look best against the black.

1 Like

Another wonderful biscornu. You are totally slaying it!

1 Like