Woodland Creature Creations

I follow Jenny Barnett’s makes on F’book and so when she posted a craftalong #dollmakingwithjennybarnett to make her fabulous salt and cornflour foxes I could’t resist!

It has spiralled from there and I now have a whole collection! :smiley:

The original

With a friend

Then mole… (using black salt and left unpainted)

And badger…

And the mst recent, Mr Wilkins MiCAWber…

I currently have several more bady parts drying, it’s become an addiction because I have all the materials already to make them so it’s using up stash supplies and those bits of fabric I’ve been hoarding :smiley:

30 Likes

These are so cool! They remind me of woodland creature stories I read as a kid, very reminiscent of the illustrations :heart:

4 Likes

those are so cool looking

2 Likes

Oooh, I <3, they’re absolutely amazeballs!!

2 Likes

Just STOP! Those are amazing! WOW! I love the detail.

2 Likes

I… I… I just can’t. The beasties are so great and then their outfits! My brain is just a mass of shrieks and jubilant cuss words.

3 Likes

I’ve never seen this technique before but those are really cool! Love all their little clothes.

2 Likes

These are amazing!

2 Likes

Congrats! Your Woodland Creatures is one of this week’s featured projects. Way to go!

2 Likes

Ooh, thank you! It started as an “oh that’s cute and I’ve got that in my stash & kitchen supplies” and quickly morphed into obsession :smiley:

I’ve just finished a greyhound… :laughing:

3 Likes

Great creatures!

1 Like

I don’t even know how this happens! How does it happen?? These are so very cool. I love all their little outfits.

1 Like

I’m obsessed! These are so cool. I love the style. They look so folksy. Love the clothes too! I can’t wait to see what other creatures you make. Such an inspiration! PS. The badger is my favorite.

Wow! These are amazing!!

Please continue to share, these are excellent.

Definitely looks like illustrations come to life! Unbelievable talent you have!

These are amazing! I’m just imagining their backstories looking at them. Such texture in the bodies and the clothes. What a cool project.

1 Like

They’re all amazing, but I especially love the mole.

These are incredible! Wow!!

They are amazing!