Workout Towels

TheMisterT likes to drape a towel over his noggin after his run and he’s been using old towels from the rag bin.

I found some “sweaty quotes” :rofl:, dug through my HTV stash and went to town.

SweatyTrioPistol

I had this gunmetal grey that I thought was perfect for this.

SweatyTrioSparkle

I also had just enough of this black glitter vinyl!

SweatyTrioTacos

Since I don’t (yet?) do a lot of vinyl projects with my Cricut, I did have to pick up some vinyl for the taco! These 2 are my first Siser vinyls (Easyweed HTV) and I felt like they were a little easier to use: both easier to weed and quicker to apply

The towels are flour sack towels that I folded in half to give them a little more absorbency as well as make them a more functional size. Anyone else find flour sack towels an awkward size for so many purposes?

20 Likes

Hotter 'n a $2 pistol…snerk. Love these!

1 Like

Yes to some flour sack towel sizes! But at least bigger is better than too small. :wink: I will frequently cut them in half if I am going to add a fabric trim on the bottom edge, as then they would be ginormous!

Love the quotes, i laughed! And the taco one is so true. Mmmm, tacos. Now i want tacos for dinner …

2 Likes

Well, it is Tuesday…

3 Likes

These are super cute! I kinda need the sparkling one!

1 Like

Thanks, y’all!

Sweat now tacos later is my workout mantra for sure! Love these!

1 Like

The $2 pistol is my favorite!! OMGosh that’s hilarious!! These are awesome! And doubling them is brilliant!

1 Like

Those are fun! Partial to the taco one!

1 Like

Very clever and functional! Yes, I get how HUGE those flour sack towels are…great idea to fold them!

2 Likes

These are cool and I love a good pun!

3 Likes

Awww, thanks pals!

1 Like

Hilarious and awesome. Total agreement about the size of those things too, like what the heck? Good solve.

2 Likes

You may want to look into a “Froggtogg” towel for him. They are a super good cooling towel that he may want to wear during his runs. Dip those things in ice water and they’re good for a couple of hours! Good for yard work too!

1 Like