Wrap Star- a family ATC

When my daughter was little, she went through a phase where she wrapped everything. She would grab random items, wrap them up and bring them to us to unwrap them. It was super cute and we went through a LOT of gift wrap and tape for a while. LOL!

19 Likes

Cute ATC, I love the big smile. I know that big smile that kids get when they’re so proud and happy and just feeling great about life in general. The present is hilarious. It was a good choice to add more ink to the edges and have that halo effect around the central area. Is the sparkly, bumpy paper part of the ATC as well? If so, it’s a great choice.

2 Likes

Cute card! I think she looks a bit like you!

1 Like

The sparkly paper is part of the ATC, yes!

Thanks, guys!

1 Like

Haha. Kids are the best. Love the smile!

1 Like

What a sweet memory of a sweet little one! You’ve gotten so much expression out of just a few carefully drawn lines in her face. WOW!

1 Like

Thank you!

The drawing is adorable as the story - just love that big smile!!

1 Like

Thanks!

I expect the gifts from her to be expertly wrapped this year!

1 Like

Ha! Yes she does a better job these days! But then, she’s had a lot of practice! lol!

1 Like

:bell: :bellhop_bell: :bell: Ring-a-ding-ding! Your cool craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :bell: :bellhop_bell: :bell:

1 Like

Thank you!!

Cute story and ATC!

I loved wrapping things as a kid and wanted to be one of those people who wrapped gifts at the mall. But then I got older and realized that involved dealing with people

4 Likes

Bahahaha!! Ah, yes, the dreams of youth…. :grin:

Thank you for the kind words!

Oh gosh, we had a “playing Christmas” phase, which was a continuation of the “put lots of things in a bag, carry them to another room & dump them on the floor” phase… :woman_facepalming:

Fortunately, we’ve always done cloth bags for family presents, so didn’t have to worry about the wrapping paper.

1 Like

I love this!!!

1 Like

Thank you!