"Yesh!" Blanket

I posted this in my craft-a-longs but she is two years in the making so I decided she needed her own wee post as well. I made it in Vanna’s Choice (Lion Brand) Fisherman, black, Cherry, and a wine color I’d have to go look at the tag to get the correct name. I took the image off the interwebz and uploaded it to stitch fiddle to make the chart and then worked on it, frogged it, worked on it some more until we got here. I had originally intended to make a nice throw blanket and ended up with a bed cover 7 1/2’ square-ish. I shipped her off this week and she is in her new home being all cozy-like.
Thanks for looking!

32 Likes

This is the best!

1 Like

It certainly does deserve its own post! That’s a huge amount of work and very impressive.

Who are these characters?

2 Likes

Wow! Incredible! I know how much work that thing must have been. It looks great!

1 Like

Aw, this is so cute. I love those characters & you did a beautiful job rendering them. I like the border at top and bottom only, it’s a nice feature.
What was the reaction? I bet squealing and some happy tears, yes?

2 Likes

This is soooo great! I’m sure it is treasured.

@Cindy These are characters from the Mutts comic strip.

3 Likes

Oh I love The Mutts and all they do for shelter/rescue animals! :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

This is a FANTASTIC blanket! Quite an effort! Congrats on finishing - you deserve a nap! :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks, Everyone! I’m so, so glad it’s finished and they came out looking like the originals :slight_smile:

Yes! She actually FaceTimed to show me that she had already put it out on her bed with a pillow of the characters sleeping to match. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

OHHHHH!!! I love Mutts!!!
You did a great job!

1 Like

Shut up!!! I love this comuc. Such the best!

1 Like

Congrats! Your “Yesh!” Blanket is one of this week’s featured projects. You rule!

1 Like

Omg! That’s so exciting! Thank you!

This is so perfect and fun! I’m sure it will be treasured for years and years and years.

1 Like

Oh, man; this is FANTASTIC!

1 Like