Yeti plushie

Hello all. I make plushies. I thought I would wonder over here from Fiber where I thought I belonged to introduce myself and figure out what sort of cool things are being posted over here. This is one of my very soft yetis. He is about 15 inches tall and very very squishy. There is a pocket for his mouth. And you must never forget a yeti’s tooth or the yeti will be upset and you will have a bad day.

29 Likes

His fur is wonderful! Did you color it or did it come that way? I also think the pocket mouth is clever and handy (good place to hide a little treat!).

3 Likes

That was the fabric I used. He is related to the very shy monsters who live under the bed. They all collect glimpses of happiness and save it for a gloomy day. Their book should be coming out sometime this summer.

4 Likes

He’s fantastic!! You’ve created such a great sense of personality and life, what a cool project!

3 Likes

Super cute! How could anyone forget his tooth?

2 Likes

I used to use a commercial pattern to make a yeti and I always forgot his tooth which resulted in me sewing his front to his back and a very careful session with the seam ripper. SO I always tell myself to never forget the yeti’s tooth even though I designed this one so that sewing the tooth will never result in me making THAT particular mistake.

4 Likes

Cute!!

2 Likes

He’s adorable and looks very squishy indeed.

2 Likes

Thank you. He is one I definitely understuffed because he wanted to be extra cuddly.

2 Likes

Lovely work! He’s so cute, I just want to squish him!

2 Likes

This yeti is adorable. He looks so shy. I want to give him a cookie!

1 Like

I know he would love a cookie. Cookies definitely fall under the category of glimmers of happiness.

1 Like

You’re in the right spot to share your Yeti. This is a monster lovin’/creatin’ group. Their wonderful creations have inspired many many swaps, zines and just fun stories.

When I noticed his tooth and pocket I thought you had created a plushie for kids to put their lost teeth in.
But hey, you can never go wrong with cookies, right?

1 Like

:teddy_bear: :teddy_bear: :teddy_bear: Congratulations! Your Yeti is a Featured Project this week! :teddy_bear: :teddy_bear: :teddy_bear:

2 Likes

Actually they do work well as tooth fairy pillows.

1 Like

So stinking cute. I love the tooth.

1 Like

He is adorable!!! Great work.

1 Like

Oh all the squishy, squashy, monstrousness of this yeti! With his pocket mouth (and unforgettable tooth), he would make a great tooth fairy “pillow”!

1 Like

He looks so huggable.

1 Like

Soooo cute!

1 Like