You have been on my mind

I haven’t been around much since moving over here to our new space. I have have been spending time trying to re…something pretty much my whole self/life. Lots of changes and then more changes to come.

But I keep thinking about you guys. Every time I start a new project, every time I finish a new project, every time I come up with some cool idea…

I wait for my life to settle enough for me to feel as if I can take on more interacting with people and to do swaps. Until then, you are on my mind. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

33 Likes

Good to “see” you briefly, though! I understand. I also had to back up for quite a while, and just recently have been working on slowly joining back into things. Take your time, but know that we remember you and miss you and look forward to having you back with us more fully when you’re ready. :two_hearts: :hibiscus:

5 Likes

Awe. Take your time, but know you don’t have to jump in with both feet. We would love to see what you have been up to, but we understand. It’ll come. One step at a time and don’t put too much pressure on yourself.

6 Likes

Glad to see you stop in @fatewineroses! Take the time you need, and know you are on our minds as well.

3 Likes

We’re here… stop in any time. :+1:

3 Likes

So glad to see you check in.

3 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Thank you for checking in. We are always here for you. Today. Tomorrow. Four years from now.

4 Likes

@fatewineroses just to note to say we miss you. Hope you are well. :heart:

3 Likes

I definitely relate to this topic! Since the beginning of the pandemic things in my working world and life have been crazy!

I think a lot of us are in need of more time to craft and nourish our creative sides!

Hope you can find your way back soon!

8 Likes

I’m so glad you’re here. :scissors:

2 Likes

Yes!! I find the more hectic things get the more I need the creative time!

4 Likes

I’m a new member. Just stopping by to say I hope you’re doing well. Most of all, I hope and pray that you are able to enjoy the healing balm of creating, wherever you are and however you can. I’ve stubbornly clung to it throughout my various life changes. :bouquet::pray:t4::yellow_heart:

3 Likes