Zig a zig ah

Not a particularly inspired or impressive finish. But it’s a finished quilt to add to the stack currently threatening to take over the dining room.

On to the next.

28 Likes

I know not every project is its creator’s favorite, but for the record, I couldn’t have done that, so I’m impressed.

Also, A++ project naming.

9 Likes

Heck yeah for another finish! It came out great.

2 Likes

Shu’p grrl, it’s a beaut & I love it.

2 Likes

I think it’s very cheery and fun!

1 Like

“Also, A++ project naming.”

I was afraid i was dating myself as an old old old woman.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

This is sooo pretty!!! I love all your quilts!

1 Like

This is a lively quilt! It’s going to cheer someone and keep them warm.

2 Likes

I will join you as an old woman loving the reference :smile:

Also loving the scrappiness!

2 Likes

It’s glorious!

1 Like

I love all the interesting fabrics on this. I can just imagine someone curled up with it and each time finding a new little piece they have never seen before!

2 Likes

The name is top notch and the finished product is :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I could spend hours just looking at all the fabrics…it is lovely, @sloth003 . You are just so prolific in getting so many quilts done…I know you are a real person, as attested by @Magpie , but I do still think you have some superhuman or magical genes as well…

6 Likes

You gals met at my house! Still a bit unbelievable though. If I hadn’t seen a stack of Steph’s quilts in a shop when we visited Stratford (recognized as hers immediately!) I would hardly believe them possible.

4 Likes

You are a quilting queen! I’m always amazed at your gift! It may be “simple” but I really love it!

2 Likes

I remember meeting her, but, at that time, she had not shown the true nature of her quilting powers… :grin:

1 Like

Sneaky, sneaky. Who knew she was such a fabric wizard?

3 Likes

Fabulous work of quilty art once again!

You say now and then you dont know where these projects will end up, do you sell them places? Do you roam around town handing them out randomly? They’re a bit too big to RAK them on park benches, etc., without causing some “unattended package” panic, but draping them over the backs of park benches like granny couches would be kind of funny.

But the cost! You’re a wizard, for sure.

3 Likes

When the local Humane Society needs a silent auction item. I have one

When my new local Pride center needed a prize. I had one.

When friends leave xmas gifts too long. I have one.

I have RAOK/art abandoned quilts. Bagged clear and clearly labelled. Made the local paper once. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I think it looks fantastic!! wow!

1 Like