Zine swap COMPLETE (Send out Nov 6)

Here is a link to the gallery :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mine are all packed up to go in the mail tomorrow, yay!

3 Likes

Finished. Mine are on there way :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Did a quick sketch-up & info gathering yesterday; proper drawing tonight.

4 Likes

I made some progress this week on mine and revisited what I’d done last night. I’m definitely going to have some more work on them before they’re done, but progress was made. I’m planning on Saturday being my Zine Day!

4 Likes

Oh my goodness! I was thinking send-outs weren’t til the end of the week! I haven’t finished the one I really want to send, but I do have a back-up zine that I can drop in the mail tonight.

UPDATE: Zines dropped in the mail after hours at the post office. Whew!

Edited to add a question: Is there a list of partners? I’m actually wondering if I am sending to, and receiving from, the same people.

1 Like

I have not published a list of the partners, but to answer your question, no, you are not sending and recieving from the same people.

If that is something people want, I will make it different next time (will see if I can host a zine swap in the spring too.)

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter to me either way. I just didn’t know how to be certain which zines I was responsible for sharing when I got them. (Some people were saying they might send zines to more people than their actual partners.)

2 Likes

I got my first zine today from @geekgirl
THank you
I love but i do not want to spoil the fun for your second partner
Myrthena

2 Likes

Hey @Myrthena was it from me? I think I sent to Jazzybell and megwell.

also you can post the pic, highlight the image link and then hide it like this

Summary

1 Like

It might be mine; I think I sent to you in a card made by @geekgirl, which may be causing the confusion. If the zine is about Indiana, that’s mine. And my other partner has already received so no need to worry about spoilers.

5 Likes

Oh sorry.
I saw the name Geek Girl and i supposed that GeekGirl was Megan Megwell.
so. THank you Megan. I do appreciate all info about the USA as my son lives there now (he married last september).
So i need to learn a bit more about THe USA :slight_smile:

Myrthena

6 Likes

I love this zine! So cool to use the map as the backdrop. And the factoids are lots of fun; I had no idea all those people were from Indiana.

BTW, I made extra copies of both of the zines I made recently (and will make extras if I finish the third one I’m working on.) So feel free to DM me if you didn’t get one and would like one.

1 Like

Just a little reminder as we head into the holidays: please don’t forget LC this year! We enjoy this place for all the fun swaps and wonderful inspirations. We have formed some lasting and amazing friendships. And we have done it cost-free. Please think about giving to show your support and love of the is great community!

4 Likes

I received a super cool zine from @thanate on how to make a pot to cook in.

7 Likes

Well, @thanate would know, right? So cool!

1 Like

Second zine arrived from Jasmine Davis.
Love it and yes i would love the link Jasmine (couldn’t find your Lettuce craft Name)

Summary

Summary

5 Likes

I love the style of that zine, as well as the theme and content. So cool! Was trying to figure out in my mind, what it looked like in its booklet form. Assuming it is from @Jazzybelle.

3 Likes

Yes it is from here
I added the folded one to show you.

Summary

1 Like

Woo, I received @endymion’s incredible Halloween zine! Y’all seen this wonderful thang? It is amazeballs! Thank you so much for including me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes