Zoom Anniversary Crafting Party

I haven’t figured out what I’ll be working on, but if I can tackle something in advance, I could be hand stitching a binding on a quilt.

I bought my eggnog today. No rum, however :wink:

1 Like

I have a phone mount for crafting (hoping at some point I would make youtube videos) and that would work well for this! Hands free! Maybe I’ll work on some sort of… mole. Lmao.

Omg I gotta go get some nog! I’ll drink nog with you. :slight_smile: lol vegan nog w/ no alcohol but its sort of nog…

1 Like

I will likely be audio only, as my Internet connection is just stupid slow lately. Bah humbug! But I will be there in sound & embroidering something!

1 Like

I often end up talking too much and not getting any crafting done in our meets :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

I haven’t figured out what I’m going to make :woman_shrugging: Haven’t done a lot of crafting lately but I still have some time to figure something out.

I’ll probably work on an afghan I’ve just started. :slight_smile: Looking forward to it!

Ooooh… that looks manageable!! Will either be working on a gnome, or do some cross stitch!

1 Like

So many people, we might need breakaway rooms! XD

(I’ve never managed to attend one of these things with LC people, actually, so I’m looking forward to seeing what format you all use)

2 Likes

I’ve never attended a group meeting that is not work related so it will be intersting for sure!

At work we have meetings with all 78 of us in attendance. Yeah…we always love it when the pets crash the meeting though!

1 Like

I really just like to hear all of the chatter…it is like being in a room with a bunch of friends, gabbing away, throwing a remark in once in a while, and contently doing a little project…I can’t wait…it might get chaotic but that is also like a real get together!!!

7 Likes

I really want to do this. The time of day is tricky as that is prime toddler takes over the world time so… we’ll see.

I’ve been reminiscing all day about how last NYE I spent the evening quietly crafting and refreshing my browser until I was allowed in! :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone for a crafty and chatty space for 2020 and in case I cant make the party (or can’t unmute my circus) Here’s to a new year of crafting and chatting together whether by voice, zoom, threads/posts or even, gasp! Maybe even in person for some this time next year. HAPPY NEW YEAR, Everyone!

7 Likes

I’ve been thinking of this a lot today, too! So grateful for @sweets4ever @mr.sweets4ever for giving us this home and this reason to CELEBRATE via Zoom!

I don’t know what I will work on yet, but I should be able to attend.

8 Likes

I’m not sure if I can join the party, but it’s already 2021 here, so Happy New Year to you all x

10 Likes

Did someone say party?!?!

7 Likes

Here’s the link for the Zoom party!
Jean Reed is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: LC Zoom Party
Time: Jan 2, 2021 01:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 837 4465 7439
Passcode: 425856
One tap mobile
+12532158782,83744657439#,*425856# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,83744657439#,*425856# US (Houston)

Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 837 4465 7439
Passcode: 425856
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdC1cQFRyh

2 Likes

Boo hoooo, I may have to miss. Bobby just came home early from work and we are going out to the dam to hunt mushrooms and shark teeth! If we come home in time, I’ll try to hop on, but most likely it will be too late. I’ll MISS YOU GUYS! Have fun.

6 Likes

I’m not going to make it after all … our first major snowstorm is just starting and I know my internet connection won’t be good enough to stay connected to zoom. Have fun everyone!

2 Likes

I might join a bit later… bedtime is getting pushed back at the moment…

2 Likes

I’ve locked myself away from husband and kids. Now to do a quick tidy of my workspace before logging on! Hope to see you folks soon!

6 Likes