Zoom Anniversary Crafting Party

I’ll be joining soon :slight_smile: I got a sleep in! And we’ve been having puppy cuddles in bed :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

I am in via phone, my internet couldn’t handle zoom at all. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I got to jump in for just a few moments to wave at all your fabulous faces :slight_smile: My house is way to chaotic to unmute (sorry if I was late to mute, by the by!)
Thank you for arranging such a party, that was really social in a not-so-social new years weekend and I loved the few minutes I got to share.

Happy New Year, again, everyone!

11 Likes

it was so nice to see all you guys
xx

13 Likes

This was really fun! I’m glad I was able to join! Excited for winning a prize, a little sad I had to bow out before games.

Thanks for being the best community of people in the world!

12 Likes

That was fun!! Glad to see everyone “in person”! Sorry I left without saying bye. It was toward the end and my three year old was going nutso.

11 Likes

The best part for me is just knowing that you guys are here…I got one project done and now to start my cross stitch…

14 Likes

It was so nice to see all your lovely faces!

12 Likes

I absolutely agree! So good to see you!

7 Likes

Thanks for hosting! That was so fun, and nice to put faces to names :blush:

8 Likes

Thank you guys for coming! It was lots of fun to craft and chat! You guys are so good for my soul!

11 Likes

That was fun to listen to you all while I stitched!

9 Likes

Thank you! so nice to spend time creating together :smiley_cat:

9 Likes

That was FUUUUUUUUN. It was nice to see so many people!

8 Likes

That was very fun!! :slight_smile: So great to put lots of faces to names and hear many people’s voices for the first time ever! Hope we can do it again!

9 Likes

Wish I could have popped on but I have been battling a pregnancy headache that just won’t go away! Hopefully next time. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

That was so much fun! It was good to “see” everyone. I’m sorry I didn’t talk much. But I loved hearing everyone’s daily and crafting stuff. Can’t wait to do it again!

10 Likes

Congratulations on your pregnancy! I hope it gives you some reprieve soon. I love that we have been having a lot of Zoom get-ttogethers, so hopefully next time you will feel better!

7 Likes

I didn’t realise there was a second screen for a while! So great to see so many familiar faces and some new ones :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

I also have to add I got so much done on my sock. :blush:

9 Likes