Zoom Halloween Party!

Here’s an example of Mad Libs.

Often one person will have the sheet and ask others for an adjective & write it in, then ask for a noun & write it in, etc. After they’ve filled out all the blanks they read the story back and hilarity ensues!

6 Likes

That’s right! I forgot that one person asks for adjective, verbs… so, I will be asking for them and reading them.

5 Likes

I see this is on a weekday. 1pm pacific is 4pm for me so that works in my favor since I get out of work at 4:30. If I’m lucky, lol. any idea of how long it might be? I’d love to come hangout.

2 Likes

A couple of hours. At least two.

3 Likes

I’ll be there closer to 1:30 but I’ll be there!

2 Likes

I’m so totally going to be there…I don’t know what to do for a costume but I’ll figure out something festive.

2 Likes

I don’t know if I’ve got time but i thought of a real funny costume XD if i don’t join then I hope you will all have plenty of fun

3 Likes

Oof, middle of the work day so I can’t attend - hope everyone has fun!

2 Likes

Folks are also welcome to wear a Halloween tee, either purchased or handmade!

2 Likes

I can’t attend but I hope to see the costumes after…if someone is inclined to make a post about them. :grin:

3 Likes

And I hope I’m not going to be the only one drinking Halloween cocktails!

6 Likes

I have a bottle of blood red wine picked out for this. OOOOOO

6 Likes

I have the feeling I’ll be on my way to work at that time… or getting ready for work.

Will look out for pictures of the costumes though! :smiley:

2 Likes

Pumpkin beer for me! :beers:

3 Likes

You won’t. I’m working on a list of a few crafting & Halloween themed cocktails to post recipes to in the first post of this thread. Sort of a virtual version of a ‘signature cocktail’ for folks to make at home before the event.

If anyone has any crafting & spooky themed cocktails they’d like to offer up, send me a PM!

8 Likes

That is an awesome idea!

3 Likes

This is right smack dab in the middle of my work day, but I will see if I can jump on for a little bit. I’d love to actually get to meet some of you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I think I have! Now I just need to remember it. It’s non alcoholic too! I don’t drink and I was so tired of virgin mojitos all the time - they’re great but I’d love to try something else every now and then.

I totally stole this idea and am now hosting a virtual Halloween party for my irl friends! Such a great idea. We always get together on Halloween for a gothic themed party. So glad we don’t have to skip this year.

5 Likes

Hmmmm… I’ll have to check for important meetings the day after. It’s late for me, but I might be able to check in a short while…

That’s fantastic! I’ve been thinking about non alcoholic recipes too, since I’m not drinking at the moment either. I’ve been making a lot of mocktails at home, using some traditional mixers, my sodastream, and some fo the new faux booze on the market. I really like Lyre’s non-alcoholic gin, London Dry Spirit. I’ve been mixing it with elderflower syrup (instead of St. Germain), and tonic. I also liked their faux bourbon, American Mash, mixed into a Glasgow Mule, with strong non alcoholic ginger beer.

Can’t wait to see what you come up with!

4 Likes