Zoom Halloween Party!

I think that will be what I’ll be doing. As in I’ll be press-ganging Mollie into making me a tee. I just need something good on it :grin:

1 Like

Sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun!! :smiley:
I don’t zoom so sadly, I will not be there. Hope others will take screen shots or whatever to share with those of us who will be missing out!

3 Likes

I just ordered some purple glitter htv so I can make a Halloween shirt! I’ll be ready to go by next week :blush:.

3 Likes

I want to see all your faces! I will try my hardest to pop in if possible.

Now for costume ideas…

3 Likes

Just realized I never actually joined the new site, I’ve just been lurking since the launch. Oops.

A chance to wear another costume on another day? I’m in!

9 Likes

Glad you’ve joined us @Chibimitch!

1 Like

I have enough space on my phone so I just downloaded the app. Now I just have to figure the program out so I can join in when I get home from work. (well, next Thursday, lol)

I just got really excited but then realised you were talking about the zoom app and not a Lettuce craft app :smiley:

2 Likes

If you want to try a test call to figure it out, just speak up. I’ll be glad to help, and I’m sure others would too, if I’m offline (I’m on the other side of the globe).

I’m not able to attend but I do have my costume done. I was gonna enter it in the Halloween contest. Hope someone takes some screen shots for me! Have fun! :jack_o_lantern: :ghost: :candy:

2 Likes

I stopped at the fabric store on the way home today to pick up some fabric to add a skirt to my costume. I need to find my cape and remake the hat/mask. I might wear it to work next week… my students will love it!

6 Likes

My DD, Mollie made me an awesome halloween themed tee-shirt to wear for the party. I am going to see if i can add costume elements to it, but it is pretty cool as it is!

9 Likes

I’ll be wearing the costume that I normally wear for my Annual Halloween Dinner Party, since I won’t be having one this year. I call it my Kitchen Witch costume.

4 Likes

I’m going to wear the one I wore two Halloweens ago. LovelyMiss made the main part of it for me.

3 Likes

We are getting close to our party! SO EXCITING!

Okay, I have thought about this and I think for the costume, pumpkin and décor contest I will have everyone pm me their votes during the party. That way we are all surprised with the costumes. At the end of the party, I will announce the winners on Zoom and here. I want it to feel like a real party instead of a normal contest where we have to post stuff and wait days for results.

For the random drawing, I will announce the winner directly after the party here.

I am looking at other zoom party ideas. There is a fun bingo game and we are going to do madlibs (you provide the words, I read them aloud). Also, bring your crafting stuff if you want to work on it.

Can anyone think of anything else?

3 Likes

There’s a pictonary game online which I have played with a bunch of people before. That could be fun too!
This one https://skribbl.io/

I still don’t know what I am going to wear… I still haven’t gotten any time to decorate either. Oh boy!

2 Likes

I don’t know if my costume will be ready- I can’t find a part. But, I have a backup, if I can locate that one, too! You’d think I would keep everything together…

2 Likes

How long is the zoom party supposed to last? I have a meeting that is unavoidable at 2:30 so I’ll probably miss some of it. :cry:

Hi everyone - I was really looking forward to coming to the party, but my darling husband fell and had a concussion this week. He is home and doing OK, but I have been needing to watch him carefully and keep things quiet, so I’m sorry I don’t think I will be able to join in this time.

I hope you all have great time!!

8 Likes

Oh no! I hope he recovers soon … you’ve had a really rough trot! x

1 Like