100 acre woods paper pieced baby quilt

Wowza! This is beyond perfection!

1 Like

These are the coolest, most thoughtful, gifts. I have paper pieced myself, so I also appreciate the work that went into these. It’s really cool you had the coordinating fabric. I’d have hung them on the wall too.

2 Likes

I bow to your skills, SO amazing!

1 Like

Holy macaroni, this is outrageously good! Wow!
I like your fix for the back, the colours down one side make it look purposeful rather than a solution to a problem. And the quilting!

1 Like

Both quilts are absolutely amazing! The shapes of the characters are so spot on with all the piecing. My favorite for decades is still Eeyore :blue_heart:

1 Like

Wow, this is fantastic. I can’t imagine the time and skill that went into this quilt. I’m sure the whole family will treasure it. :heart:

2 Likes

What a wonderful quilt!

1 Like

This is absolutely incredible! Paper piecing looks so hard to do and yours turned out beautiful.
Rabbit is my favorite. I think I am the only one who loves Rabbit, but I do. His square is perfect!

1 Like

After doing a few paper pieced blocks for a swap, I will say that I will never get back those zillion of hours…ha ha ha…wow…and you did a couple of nice size quilts…hats off to you!!!

They turned out fabulous!!! Some of the pieces are just so tiny…Eeyore is my favorite…but you sure put personality into all of them!

I remember your Lion King quilt!!! It was also fantastic…Fandom has the best patterns for paper piecing, don’t they?

2 Likes

Such a perfect and adorable quilt, perfect for babies :smiley: I hope it brings them a lot of joy. I know nothing about quilting but it does look like a lot of work putting those pieces together

1 Like

Yes, why not?

These characters remind me so much of my childhood - but now they are updated! My favorite bit, though, is how you handled the reverse. The “fill in” makes it feel so modern!

:four_leaf_clover: :metal: :shamrock:

1 Like

This is absolutely amazeballs! I am in awe of your paper piecing abilities - it’s just so perfect. Well done! (And a truly fabulous gift!)

1 Like

Wow, that is amazing!! Beautiful work!! (So much work too …) I also think paper piecing is wizardry :sparkles:

They are all so cute, but I think I like owl best :smiley:

1 Like

This is just the sweetest.

1 Like

This is so precious!

1 Like

Totally adorable!!!

1 Like

@Cindy i totally went back and forth on whether i should post it again here or not, so with your slight nudging, it’s here in lettuce land!

4 Likes

I stumbled upon the Lion King quilt first (THANKS for posting that, amazing!!) and now I see this one…

Oh, all those hours of paper piecing this together, what an enormous amount of work. A real labour of love!

Your pieces are all so perfect! I am in love with Tigger too, I guess we are a bit alike :joy:

Thanks so much for sharing!! :orange_heart:
:metal:

1 Like

Both of your quilts are amazing and will be treasured keepsakes by the lucky recipients. I especially like Tigger and Eeyore. My DD’s fav was Tigger - fond memories.

1 Like

So cute! Tigger was always my favorite

1 Like