12 Days of Christmas 2021 Gallery

there was discussion on the swap thread and several people wanted to open day 12 on Christmas Eve. I left it up to each person but I think everyone was eager to start!

4 Likes

And for day 9 I have a fabulous journal. When asked what type of journal I wanted, I really didn’t have a clue, but this is amazing.

The cover:

Some of the pages:

Thank you @geekgirl

12 Likes

Day 9 - @storerboughtcreation sent to me the cutest ever cross stitched Woodstock! So adorable, thank you!

Anne

12 Likes

@storerboughtcreation the cotton yarn I used was premier home for the pink cloth and Lily sugar and cream for the other one!
Glad you like!

3 Likes

Of course I missed the discussion, but I would have been all for opening them early. I’m loving this swap so much

5 Likes

Day 9 from @geekgirl, this ridiculously cute koala! I love him so much, I think I audibly squeeeee’d when I saw him :slight_smile:

And since today is my birthday, I also opened up the extras she sent :). Looking forward to trying the glaze pens and the stamps will be perfect for happy mail!

14 Likes

Such a cute koala! Happy Birthday!

2 Likes

Happy birthday!! :birthday: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Happy birthday indeed! Great timing for the extras!

2 Likes

You did!
It’s lovely. The texture is so nice.

Here’s a close up

13 Likes

@Amfkinney and @Bugaboo those are some awesome sounding soaps!

@photojenn happy birthday!

Jenn made me this incredibly cute hedgehog. So fuzzy! I love him!
And this very kawaii coffee amigurumi. Adorable.

ignore my nails. they are paint stained. not dirty.

@Renstar made me coasters that match my living room and dining room colors. The colors are spot on!

It was hard getting the gold to show up in the pics

15 Likes

Happy birthday! :koala: :gift: :cupcake: :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy Birthday!!

1 Like

Happy Birthday!

1 Like

@photojenn Happy Birthday!!!:gift::birthday::balloon::tada::heart:

1 Like

I’m so glad, I had a major wobble with the gold (aka fake beige :rofl:)

Happy Birthday xx

1 Like

Day 9 is an awesome set of wax seals!

14 Likes

so 2 people have gotten wax seals and I’ve been watching this one woman’s videos where she uses one. I guess I now have something new on my wishlist!

4 Likes

Happy birthday sweetie xx

1 Like