12 Days of Christmas 2021 Gallery

A sweet mandarin! The pups have been trying to steal this but I am keeping it safe.

12 Likes

Aww, cute traditional stocking stuffer! XD (And it’s stuffed, and made like a stocking! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

1 Like

Here’s day #9!

It came rolled up and tied like this:

And opened up to this:

Is it a portable mug rug, perhaps, with a tie to tuck it away neatly in a bag? I’m not quite sure, but I do know that the yarn is some of the prettiest I’ve ever seen! Such gorgeous colors! Thank you, @mel!

10 Likes

Day 9 is for my husband, who also loves his shirt, but declined to be photographed :purple_heart:

10 Likes

:musical_note: On the 10th day of Christmas @Amfkinney sent to me…

:musical_note: two sparkly snowmen!

I love the sparkly yarn, and I am amused by your choice of gifts for day 10 :blush:

Where did you find the noses for this duo? They are so neat!

12 Likes

Day ten is this fabulous bag!! I love the fantastic dragon fabric and burnt orange lining!! This will perfect for going to the market on Saturday mornings :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :dragon:

14 Likes

I got home too late and was too tired. But it was pretty exciting to open presents today!! @saintcady if I have the order wrong, my apologies. Both dogs won’t leave me alone since I’ve gotten home and they were also overly curious about my gifts. :wink:

Day 1
Fun beads and homemade yummies!!

Day 2
Spiderwebs!! These are super cool.

Day 3
3D printed cicada! Love it! :heart::heart:

Day 4
This is super cool. It’s a waterfall incense burner.

Day 5
The sweetest bat! My favorite animal!

Day 6
:heart_eyes: Cady also knows me well.

Day 7
Little crocheted wildflowers. Nebula really wanted these.

Day 8
Super cute mushroom hat. It’s for Elliott but he has been asleep since this afternoon. Maybe I’ll be able to get a proper action shot tomorrow. In the meantime, I’m modeling it.

Day 9
Fingerless gloves that fit perfect and I love the color scheme!

14 Likes

Day 10

Some super cute bowls in such fabulous colours

I love these.

Thanks. @geekgirl

10 Likes

Omg!
Day 10 is awesome! Look at this! A-tuin but instead of the world, he’s holding mini luxe cushions. It’s absolutely amazing. And I love love love it. And he has a tiny bell around his neck.

And it goes really well with this Halloween decoration that I keep out all year round.

@jemimah that dragon bag is an origami bag, hence the folding, it was an attempt to work with your love of Japanese things.

16 Likes

yep. i figured you might not know what it is…i would have sent my only crochet hook as an illustration, but, sometimes i need it…lol…its a needle roll, you can thread your hooks through for storage. i think day 10 might require explaining too, but i cant remember what i sent for day 10.

and thank you for the sweetest little felted santa gnome!!! this guy will be staying up year round i am sure!! i was THIS CLOSE to needle felting you some ornaments, but i couldnt find my needles in whatever “safe” space i had left them…i love this guy!!!

11 Likes

@bugaboo truly surprised me this morning!

Straight from my wish list, a package of card blanks and envies, cute otter stamps, and pretty paper in one of my favorite colors!

Yay for happy mail supplies! Thank you!

10 Likes

@Renstar made me this pretty peacock hoop!
Love it!

And @photojenn sent me this giant bag of vintage ephemeral! The papers and paystubs are from the 1920s. The various tickets look more modern but what a great selection! Can’t wait to dive in and use them.

14 Likes

Thank you for the bday wishes everyone!

Day 10 from @geekgirl, this awesome assemblage piece! :heart_eyes:

It’s so cool! I keep finding new pieces to guess what they are.

11 Likes

Action shot of Elliott with the shroom cap!

Day 10
Yay! An infinity scarf that will go with everything!

:heart::heart::heart:

13 Likes

Day 10!! @storerboughtcreation sent to me a very cute Snowman! It seems we are on the same wavelength!!

Thanks so much!

Anne

10 Likes

@storerboughtcreation I found the carrot nose for the Snow people on Amazon!

2 Likes

I thought it was fun that we both sent snowmen for day 10!

I call it my chilly snowman. I pull the scarf up and the hat down like this:

12 Likes

It’s so cool!! The folded shape is really roomy too (for lots of shopping) - I adore it :sparkling_heart:

I’m so glad you like the pincushion too - it was so much fun to make that for you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Day 10 is some delicious loose leaf tea with a cute spoon!!

9 Likes

That metallic gold thread was awful to work with. I also took some creative alternative decisions - there was no chance I was going to be successful with the french knots using that thread!

1 Like