12 Days of Christmas 2021 Gallery

metallic embroidery thread is awful to work with. someone in my craft group calls it the Devil’s pubes.

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :imp:

4 Likes

Day #10 from @mel:

I believe it’s a trivet? It’s nice and thick and feels insulated. The colors remind me of sherbet or a sea anemone! :slight_smile:

By the way, Paprika has been really enjoying the cat toy you made her, mel! It’s hard to get photos because she won’t hold still with it! Here are a couple of blurry action shots:

Does it have catnip in it? XD

And just so you can see what she looks like when she IS holding still:

15 Likes

it IS a trivet!!! and that is one cute cat!! no catnip in it. (i was worried about customs). glad she’s enjoying the mouse!!

2 Likes

Day 11. Insomnia is kicking in here after a bout of fatigue, so I’m up and awake and opening presents

Super orangey toasty socks

Thank you @geekgirl for these, sock-making is not in my repertoire yet

Sad that there’s only one day left

13 Likes

Day 10 is amazing - check it out:

Makes my trekie heart happy. :vulcan_salute::grin:

14 Likes

My day eleven is this marvellous, reversible Christmas table runner!! Perfect, and much needed too! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The best bit is Santa in a flying saucer! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

12 Likes

I have a matching one on my table. And Santa in the flying saucer is my favourite too :grin: it’s padded so you can put hot dishes directly on it.

6 Likes

@bugaboo has really managed to knock each day out of the park and today is no exception!

All things Animal Crossing!

And, I love that the bag is reversible!
Thank you!

10 Likes

Day 11 from @geekgirl, this incredible embroidered piece! I think my jaw might have actually hit the table when I saw it! Wow! I love it so much! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

14 Likes

This is spectacular!

2 Likes

:musical_note: on the 11th day of Christmas @Amfkinney sent to me…

:musical_note: Some gloves and two ear warmers!

These are nice and cushy as they’re double layered. The yarn is soft, and GORGEOUS! After another freak warm up (it’s going to be in the 70s over the weekend… we just had highs of 46°F a few days ago), it will cool down again, and then I can wear my pretty winter set. I wish it would stay cooler! I didn’t leave Phoenix to have to deal with a 70°F winter :upside_down_face:

Thank you, Anne! I can’t believe we only have one day left to open!!!

10 Likes

I’m catching up a few days.
The sweetest dog sweater. Again, trying to pin the pups down to take a pic has proven to be most difficult, even with threats of Santa Paws not visiting them.

I love nutcrackers so this hoop is perfect for me.

13 Likes

Day #11 from @mel:

These warm and toasty fingerless gloves! They’re SO nice when I’m typing; the rest of me is pretty much covered in fleece but my hands always get SO COLD when I’m working! Rest assured this is half of a lovely matching pair, but I didn’t want to take the other one off long enough to photograph them together. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Thanks a ton, @mel! These are so cute and will definitely keep my typing speed up!

13 Likes

Day 11
Check out this amazing curio shelf. It’s beautiful!

13 Likes

Day 11 already!!! @storerboughtcreation sent to me this beautiful crocheted Snoopy bag! Its just adorable!!! Thanks so much!

Anne!

12 Likes

I do hope it is a good size for wips or whatever you’d like to use it for. I found a chart I liked and made changes to make the tote. I had to do a little bit of math and some pattern adjustments to get Snoopy into the position I wanted on the bag. Now that you’ve opened, I think I might share my pattern. I might have ti message you later for measurements (how wide, tall, etc), because I forgot to get those before wrapping. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This one was hard for me to part with. I fell in love with the tote. :hearts:

4 Likes

Day 11 is this great solstice hoop!

13 Likes

Posting Day 10 and 11 from the fabulous @Lynx

For day 10 this adorable bag all soft and padded in an array of pinks!

Day 11 is 2 cushions just in time for holiday decor! The kids especially thought the dinosaur fabric was hysterical!!

13 Likes

Hehe, I hoped they would like that fabric! I couldn’t pass it up, and ended up making myself those pillows, too!

The bag was the same fabric as the fingerless gloves- a sweater from a thrift store in colors I thought you’d like- repurposed into the gloves and the project bag!

3 Likes