12 Days of Christmas 2021 Gallery

I’m glad you like the chocolates! I’m not usually a fan of chocolate assortment boxes but we got these last year and there wasn’t a single bad piece!

I was worried they wouldn’t get here in time so had also ordered some backup chocolates (dark chocolate covered vegan marshmallows with crushed candy canes on the outside). But yours arrived in time so I had to eat the backup chocolates, oh darn :joy:

3 Likes

i dont know about any of you, but its the 13th, so i started!!!i am not waiting until i get home from work!!! here’s the group shot of the awesomeness @roler sent (i love that wrapping paper!!!):

and here’s what day one is:

i love those trees and that yarn!!! so awesome!! goes well with those delicious coconut sables i’m eating for breakfast!!

16 Likes

Oh, those look so soft!

I’m also not waiting for after work!

@bugaboo added my name to one of Santa’s bells, and monogrammed a cutting board with my family’s initial!

17 Likes

The sacrifice! Lol
I haven’t decided which one I’ll eat today.

1 Like

@roler those trees are cute and thst yarn looks so soft.

@Bugaboo love the ornament and cutting board. They look so classy.

1 Like

Here’s my day 1 from @photojenn

First a group shot. Everything wrapped so neatly ( and in paper I can reuse for mixed media art!)

And #1 is the tiniest needlepoint of van gogh’s starry night. I can’t even imagine stitching something that small. It’s awesome!

Pen for size

And an action shot

16 Likes

:musical_note: On the first day of Christmas @Amfkinney sent to me…

:musical_note: Three festive pumpkins that make me very happy!

All three have the cute handmade with love button on the bottom. I have the white pumpkin upside down to show the button :hearts:

16 Likes

My day one is awesome but it had me confused.

I opened to find this box

I didn’t remember mentioning a like of kittens. But what I actually got was way better

A cute little card and inchie dice. I said that I like inchies but wouldn’t know what to do with them. Gift and solution in one!
These are so cute.

16 Likes

I love those pumpkins!

3 Likes

Hahaha. I wondered if the box would cause confusion. It was the perfect size though!

3 Likes

Here’s my day 1 from @geekgirl, felt ornaments! They’re going up on my tree as soon as I finish typing this :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Wheee, I got my first things from @mel! XD

First, here’s everything all together:

And extras and No. 1 (I think I read the label right for No. 1?):

A lovely mug full of candy, some loose leaf tea, and a cool vintage book of Shakespeare’s comedies! XD Thanks, mel! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

I finally opened my package from @jemimah we both sent way early so I had to put it away or be sorely tempted.

So exciting, flamingo fabric gift bags!!

Day 1
This lovely colourful key ring, which I really need as I’ve nothing only keys on mine. I’ll enjoy seeing this every day. And this gorgeous lip balm. The packaging is fab, the wax seal made me smile, for reasons (!)

18 Likes

Here’s my package from @Renstar!

Day 1 and all the extras!

White gel pens. So funny we sent each other gel pens. And I was just thinking about buying more white ones as mine are all run out. And metal straws!

A cute pen box and a family of dinos!

Really cool cards

And a cute whale tissue holder.

The tissues come out of his blowhole lol

16 Likes

I’ve been pretty silent and missing on here for a while. Life has been stressful since school started - my teaching year has been rough. Plus some family health ups and downs. Plus summer I was diagnosed with MS, and started treatment last week which I’m reacting to. And then we had to put our family pet down very suddenly on Friday. All of this to say I’m sorry for being silent and that I’m really really ready for some holiday cheer.

I did manage to trade parcels with Robin’s family, though she is still out of town so doesn’t get to open yet. :slightly_frowning_face:

But I can’t wait. I got this awesome travel mug as a Day 0:

And for Day 1, this great zippered pouch, that I feel like was from my request for a safe place to put my jewelry during MRIs. It’s soft and perfect and I love it. :purple_heart:

18 Likes

Omg. I am the Nerd Games captain, but maybe I need my title revoked… :woman_facepalming:t3:

My hubby and I were looking at the photos shared here together, and I wondered aloud why your travel cup said Imperial Coffee on it, but showed a gas mask. He was like… uhhhh… it’s from Star Wars. That’s a storm trooper, not a gas mask. :joy:

5 Likes

Oh wow I LOVE that whale tissue case!! So cute!!

2 Likes

This is day 1? Good golly!

@saintcady, I’m sorry to hear about all your life struggles. I hope things look up next year.

1 Like

@saintcady you’ve had a very tough time. I hope opening these packages brings you some cheer.

I’m living all the day 0’s I had to pare my package to @jemimah to the bone to be able to get days 1&12 in, I could have sent so much more.

4 Likes

Wow! I am loving all the postings so far! What a creative group.

I just opened my Day 1 treat from @storerboughtcreation !

Thank you for some cute Christmas crafting I can work on!!!

Thank you @storerboughtcreation !!

Anne

15 Likes