12 Days of Christmas 2022 Gallery

I love that story! Our ornament collection, and house, is eclectic as well and it makes me so happy putting up the ornaments each year.

2 Likes

Great memory! It is always nice to recall happy moments during the holiday season!

I remember on the old site making so many handmade ornaments. I also go through them each year, remember people and sometimes even " what was I thinking…"…we all went through some phases when we just wanted stars, or HP, etc. I just mix everything up now.

Was it for you that I made a ukulele ornament? Not sure, but it was one of my favorites! I also remember making batgirl a butter ornament in memory of an incident with her beloved dog Milou…it is so great seeing ornaments and cards still being made for each other.

4 Likes

Yes! The ukulele is front and centre on the tree this year. :heart: Right near the top.

3 Likes

On the 5th day, @photojenn sent me some cool stencils/masks from a favorite small shop, A Work of Heart Studio. They were tricky to photograph.

The stencil set

When I separate from connection points.

And a large assortment of pretty die cuts she made using distress inks and distress oxides.

These will be fun to use!

Thanks, Jenn.

7 Likes

Day 3, with cute little red birds :smiley:

A handy little pouch

With a great hoard inside :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

For Day 5 @Lynx made me this circle art piece that was inspired by the mini heart wall art I did. I really like all of the little mini abstracts, I keep looking at them and finding new things

8 Likes

Day two for me, I received these super cute holiday baking themed marble magnets from @mel, along with a book filled with some of her tried and true recipes! Can’t wait to try them out.

6 Likes

back on track, since i opened my day one a day early…ha…day two @fluffypants made me a set of fantastic fabric baskets and a very sweet ornament:

and the interiors:

the basket on the right is already working hard…just put the yarn for the eldest’s christmas hat i’m working on in in it…

8 Likes

For day 5, I received the most excellent card set from @photojenn! I can write right in them then seal them up. Perfect for happy mail that I’ve sadly been remiss in.

I’m especially drawn to the blue and the dark purple/pink one.
Thank you.

7 Likes

For day 3, I got a beautiful mini pocket letter!

I love all of the little goodies!

7 Likes

Day 6 from @Lynx, some fun rainbow colored bunting

9 Likes

Behind by a day, as we spent all day yesterday travelling to my dad’s place in France, where we are spending Christmas. We left home at 6.30am and walked in the door here at 9.55pm!

Day 5, a beautiful suncatcher, so pretty

And day 6, a very pretty bracelet with matching earrings. It is so sparkly :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

day 3 @fluffypants made me some fantastic magnets and a lovely blue tye dyed fabric!! …now i really need to restrain myself from getting a button maker…lolz…its been on The List of things i do not need for quite some time now…

how fantastic are these?

6 Likes

I had fun making that for you! I actually opened your present this morning (so exciting!) but it was too dark and not enough time to photograph and post. My dang phone has decided to do an update that is taking for-ev-er, so I am afraid I’ll have to post today’s and tomorrow’s gifts from you tomorrow. (I’m on my laptop now.)

3 Likes

@mel - my button maker is great! Highly recommended. :joy: At the same time I was making your magnets, I made sets for the cast of the show I was in, everyone got a magnet with one of their lines, and magnets with some of the best line slip-ups. I still laugh at my “Lauren and Phil and Quigley and Rare” magnet from when my stage husband slipped up on the names Ridley and Claire. Thankfully it was only in rehearsal! But yes, a button machine is so great for silly little personalized keepsakes.

Anyway! My day 3 was this set of super fun washcloths! Love the colours, and the pattern is so nifty. (I think they’re washcloths, anyway? They’re pretty and I don’t want to use them!)

6 Likes

Day 3, some cute ornaments.

6 Likes

Day 4, I received a fun cupcake pincushion! Though I think for the time being, my little one might enjoy playing with it. :joy:

8 Likes

All of a sudden, I feel the need to have a bunch of knitted cupcakes! Too cute!

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing!

1 Like

@mel – can you share your cupcake pattern here or on a separate post? I need a last minute gift for a baker!

2 Likes