12 Days of Christmas 2022 Gallery

Beautiful! The colors are just fabulous! Love what you did with the old windows…light and shelter plus great setting!

1 Like

You have outdone yourself with this last day! I was hyperventillating as I was reading @edel’s post! Her excitement and wonder was our excitement and wonder!

The details…that tiny journal with pages of tags and embellishments…and the pop-up…

I am in awe of this entire project!

2 Likes

the pop up book! the BOOKshelf! the dollhouse book!
all I can say is SQUEEEEEEE!

2 Likes

Holy Guacamole, @seeuudee. That is beyond epic. Truly outstanding! And lucky @Edel who gets to play with it.

1 Like

WOW, WOW, thanks for tagging me, my jaw ended up on the floor by the end of the post. You must have been so excited.

@seeuudee what a fantastic job you did on this bookcase full of tiny treasures. The monopoly blew me away the most but it’s all exceptional.

1 Like

Holy moly, that’s amazing @seeuudee!! What an absolutely wonderful gift!

1 Like

I suspect that you could aaaaalllll hear the clunk of my jaw hitting the floor! @seeuudee this goes so far beyond amazing that I’m pretty much stunned speechless!

I agree- NEEEEEEDS it’s own post!!!

3 Likes

@seeuudee that bookcase and all those miniatures are absolutely amazing! so many details. What a fantastic package!

2 Likes

Oh, hey there.

All you swapping swappers check out the Peek Behind The Curtains Challenge! You don’t need to make something new to join in, you just have to (finally) share the things you’ve made already! WHAT!?