2020 Monster Jam - April Craftalong

I splurge on wool felt from the shi-shi-la-la quilting shop downtown. Itโ€™s pricey but it is nicer to work with. Both it and craft felt can actually be needle felted, and not just to other felt, to any fabric. Cool, right? Iโ€™ve only done patches before but I may be incorporating that into a current project. Weโ€™ll see how it goes. I have some of that curly roving I want to use too, that stuff makes the BEST hair!

4 Likes

I have made a lot of monsters over the years. Hereโ€™s another one.

13 Likes

I would not want to run into himโ€ฆwhat an expression!

3 Likes

How about this guy?

12 Likes

I have been ordering my wool felt blend. I donโ€™t know of any place around me that sells it in colors. I think Joanna has it in black or white but thatโ€™s it. I am working on a Monster Jam project, but I have to wait for one supply to come in. I ordered it about 2 weeks ago, but it wonโ€™t come in until around the 19th. Iโ€™m tracking daily. Lol

1 Like

This is one I did a while ago but that I still like it. Papercraft and collage is difficult for me. This was a rare exception of me liking how it turned out.

11 Likes

I love this!

2 Likes

Wicked!

2 Likes

I made another monster that Iโ€™m adding to Monster Jam. Meet Eddie:

15 Likes

Super Robot Dragon!

12 Likes

This isnโ€™t a new post but it fits the category and they are the only monsters Iโ€™ve ever created โ€ฆ All 7 are shown in my Gathering of Stitched Monsters post.

Monster 4

14 Likes

I remember you with your yellow monster avatar!!

2 Likes

@Cindy What an awesome addition to Monster Jam! These cuties are so well stitched. I love the coordinating hoops too!

4 Likes

I remember these, and love your coordinated hoops! I even went to hunt down the patterns after you posted!

Bringing the Monster Jam!
:metal:

3 Likes

While cleaning I found a Frankenstein that I never finished.

I added the magnet to the back and now it lives again on my fridge!

11 Likes

I did it, I stitched another one โ€ฆ

His full post The Brightest stitiched monster I could possibly makeโ€ฆ

15 Likes

Dragons are monsters too!

13 Likes

@Cindy Donโ€™t forget to add the - Monster Jam tag and get the digital sticker for playing along!

3 Likes

For some reason I have a ton of wooden pegs. I guess I was planning on making a bunch and never did. I decided to use some of my stash and make these movie monsters! Close ups in the link.

10 Likes

Iโ€™m swooning over here. These are just tooooo cute.

3 Likes