2023 DeStash-Along

I used up most of the Noro yarn I have left on this name bunting for one of my nieces; her birthday is next month! I only have about a 1/3 of a ball left.

11 Likes

Last sewing project of the year, even though it’s from just before Christmas.

Admin note: if folks are interested in continuing the DeStashAling next year I will set up the 2024 thread tomorrow.

10 Likes

I love the Destash Along!

Here are some of my more stash heavy projects lately:

TY-2023Xmas01

BingoEyeballs00e

9 Likes

I hope to join next year as using up stash is one of my 2024 goals!

8 Likes

I also need to destash more and want to be more active in all the -alongs and boards.

I made these stackable Christmas trees all from stash - I had all the kids fave colours in yarn, the cardboard in the cracker was pieces of empty wrapping paper roll, the snaps have been in my miscellaneous drawer forever and the wrapping paper I used on the outside was too thin for wrapping, so had also been hanging around for ages.

5 Likes

Those trees were quite clever and fun!

1 Like

My stash is overflowing, so it’s time to whittle it down a bit. I’m pretty confident that I can just work from stash this year, with a few small exceptions.

7 Likes

I’m in a similar place. Not quite overflowing any more, but definitely out-sized for the space I wish to allot to it. I’m pleased with what I managed to move through in 2023 and I’m spending some of today handling all the supplies to get ideas for how to use them or if I even want to. Anything that I can’t imagine a project I want to make of it will be rehomed. I keep the stash in the main area of the house and the house wants more breathing room.

5 Likes

Same! I didn’t participate very much in the DeStash along, but I followed along looking at everyone’s projects - very inspirational.

5 Likes

2024 is up! Prompts to come as soon as I get my act together.

Generally we leave this thread active for the first week of the year in case anyone needs to add some last minute 2023 projects, but new business will move over to the 2024 thread

7 Likes