2024 Year-Long-Along

I should do some prep too! A page for if I have walked, and a page for if I have crafted this day. And there was something more…

3 Likes

This was last night’s stitching…

10 Likes

Are you following a pattern or winging it? Beautful so far@

1 Like

Just winging it. I want something wild and random. I found some embroidery on Pinterest that was just edge-to-edge florals and thought it would make a nice, daily project. They look overwhelming if you try to do it quickly, but one small patch a day is manageable.

1 Like

Through yesterday

The current forecast for next week has a bit more variation in it – maybe even some purple! :laughing:

5 Likes

Through yesterday…

13 Likes

This is looking lovely! The pops of turquoise are so cheery & bright.

1 Like

Thanks!

I stalled on my temperature quilt last year because of so many similar days.

2 Likes

That’s one reason I’m doing a super low-effort version. If this required much more work, I’d probably get disheartened by the stretches of sameness.

1 Like

Now I can tell my plans for 2024 which would resonate with a year-long-along. :smiley:

My intentions is to:
Take a daily walk
Craft daily

I have a year-long challenge with my mum about crafting. :slight_smile: But it can be shorter if I complete all the prompts!
I want to make a Pokemon plush each month. Im using Choly Knights pattern. And this month (January), I will make a Eevee. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

January top is together.

I’ll finish it up after I finish the current flock of cranes.

12 Likes

Looking so good with the blue and the yellow together!

1 Like

That is a bold and beautiful quilt, @sloth003!

I caught up with my stitching yesterday.

10 Likes

I love your project. I can’t wait to see it progress and take over the world.
In fact it may inspire a 2025 quilt.

1 Like

That January top is my county colours. Up Tipp!!

And for your next, my vote is blue and green

@tendstowardschaos how are you going to make that last the year. It’s fabulous

1 Like

I don’t know if it will, honestly. It’s two panels for a tote bag. But, I might take the daily stitching thing and apply it to other projects when those are full.

Through week 2. This doesn’t reflect today’s projected high of 3 degrees F :cold_face:.

3 Likes

Did you guys see this temperature blanket done in crochet? WOW! Now that is a year long project!

3 Likes

If I did a temperature blanket, 3/4 would be bright red, not my favorite color. Arizona is HOT far too much of the year!
Today would be blue, though.

2 Likes