2024 Year-Long-Along

I intentionally reordered the colors when I set up my palette to (probably) end up with more purple than I would with our usual temps and a traditional ROYGBIV alignment.

@AIMR if I’d had enough different colored highlighters, I probably would have done this in neons.

2 Likes

Turns out 3 degrees was ambitious.

3 Likes

Week 3 was bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

7 Likes

Week 4, starting at the end of the top row

5 Likes

Week 5. The black line denotes the end of January.

How are everyone else’s projects going now that we’re a month in? And “It’s not going” is a totally valid answer.

3 Likes

I took a little break, mostly because I’m currently engrossed in other projects. But, I’m almost ready to reposition my hoop for a second time, at which point I’ll take another picture of the progress.

1 Like

Caught up through yesterday!

2 Likes

Another week!

4 Likes

I almost forgot about the month break :woman_facepalming:t2:.

4 Likes

Looks like I took a photo last week but never posted it :woman_facepalming. Here’s caught up through yesterday.

5 Likes

Only two colors this week. (That’s probably a good thing environmentally, but it felt weird given the whiplash of previous weeks.)

4 Likes

We now return you to your regularly scheduled temperature shenanigans. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I finally caught my tracker up :grimacing:. Sneak peek of the orange that may well come back out this week.

7 Likes

Yep, the orange is back.

3 Likes

Back to boring.

4 Likes

Also, temperature check (pun fully intended) on whether the idea of this craftalong is still working for people. No harm if it isn’t; I may just reevaluate my updating frequency accordingly.

2 Likes

I have definitely overestimated my attention span…again. My ‘daily’ project is in time-out for the foreseeable future. Just over here, riding the waves of chaos.

3 Likes

I didn’t even attempt to start but I’ve been enjoying your updates here @megwell. :grin:

4 Likes

Well, at the risk of making this my own personal WIP thread :woman_shrugging:t2:, here’s my graph caught up to yesterday.

8 Likes

I like following this…I have enjoyed seeing how your colors are turning out…seeing how nature doesn’t always follow a nice, neat pattern gives me pause…and seeing the changes is really nice as well…

3 Likes