3 Embroidered Dish Towels

I stitched up a dish towel for each of my adult sons while riding in the car. The stitches aren’t as perfect as I’d have liked, but they’ll think of me when doing their dishes :smile:
and sorry the pictures aren’t lovely. They were pretty much ripped from my hands when we got home. The fact that I got pictures is pretty amazing!

27 Likes

Really cute idea!

2 Likes

They are all very cool, but snort at the wild pizza one! Kudos to adult children wanting those!

4 Likes

These are so fun! And what a great quick gift.

3 Likes

I love these! :laughing:

3 Likes

WILD PIZZAS!!! hilarious!

and don’t worry about perfect stitches. my mom made me a week set, and i burst into tears seeing them. they might not react quite that way, but the love is the same. using something someone made with intention and care is where it’s at.

:metal:

4 Likes

I do agree, I want them to use them, perfect makes it hard to use them. And my kids were surprisingly excited to get them.

3 Likes

Those are awesome and hysterical!

3 Likes

awww. they were touched. and liked them, then. and perfect IS hard to use. then i don’t want to mess them up.

just means you make more, now!!

2 Likes

Ha! These are great!

2 Likes

:rofl: Hysterical!!! Bet they love them.

2 Likes

Those are great. Love the pizza one!

2 Likes

As pizza is one of my favorite foods, I feel like I need to utilize that sentiment in some way! :smile: Your towels are just fabulous, and it’s wonderful that your kids appreciate them! I’m impressed that you stitched them in the car- I tried to embroider in the car once and couldn’t manage it.

3 Likes

These are hilarious and so much fun! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I freakin’ love these. Well done. :joy:

2 Likes

Love those towels! I’m super impressed at your even stitching when car embroidering - I doubt mine would look that nice.

3 Likes

These are hilarious! My favorite is the don’t be a prick.

3 Likes

I love these so much. The pizza is my favorite.

2 Likes

ha ha ha…I am sure these snarky towels will make working in the kitchen more fun!

1 Like

Hahaha, the pizza one made me laugh so loud! :joy:

Stitching while you were riding the car? I crochet in the car, but stitching???
My stitches are waaaay worse even if I’m not in the car :joy::crazy_face:
Great job!

And how lovely that your kids wanted to have the towels that bad, you hardly got a moment to take a picture :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:metal:t2:

2 Likes