3 Season Felix's Lap Quilt for Porch Sitting #2

And now the 2nd quilt from last year’s BOM with extras. Felix has place of honor in the middle on this one. The back is dated as well. I just love these quilts, I’ve already bundled up in one on a warm day on the porch. We are getting a few more as the season moves along.

12 Likes

Love Felix’s quilt!

Such a lovely quilt!

This is gorgeous. I hope you’re going to enter it into the inspired-along competition

1 Like

These colors sing. And porch sitting is the best!

This looks so cozy! I really like that mountain block and I love that Felix and Oskar are representing different seasons. I opened the Oskar quilt in a different window and enjoyed looking at the two side by side - similar, but different. I love them!

I squealed. Literally squealed. I love this so much. Felix is absolutely purr-fection. I love how dimensional you made it. For example, you could have done the pumpkin in a flat orange, but that fabric adds so much depth and interest. The entire quilt is amazing.

1 Like

It came out beautifully!

I am so inspired by your quiltalong lap quilts. I have lost momentum in the quiltalong, but this is really making me want to pick it back up. That mountain square is still one of my faves!