3 Season Oskar's Lap Quilt for Porch Sitting #1

I participated in the BOM quilt-along last year. With the monthly block and an extra each month, I had two lap size quilt tops. This is the first one, sandwiched, machine quilted, and bound. A quick wash and here we are.
Oskar has place of honor in the middle, he was annoyed that he couldn’t sit on it. I always date my quilts so I can remember how lo g it’s been. Time fies when you are sitting inder a quilt.
Yesterday the porch was 60 degrees and the day beautiful, today it is 32 with a couple of inches of snow. That’s New England for you in February.

26 Likes

I love how this turned out!

It came out so beautifully! I really need to get my act together and turn my BOM’s into a quilt too. You’re inspiring me!

1 Like

That is very cool! Love Oskar in the middle. So many cool blocks… Do you have a favorite one (aside from Oskar, who is clearly the King of the Quilt)? I love them all, but especially the one on the left of him, and the one on the bottom, directly under Oskar.

1 Like

As soon as I pick a favorite, I then pick another! There are some that I don’t care much about, but they just make the others stand out.

I do love the paper pieced trees…my own design center bottom.

4 Likes

I love this so much! It came out so awesome and is full of crafty memories. :blue_heart:

I love it so much, it’s gorgeous

Those trees! And Oskar! I just love this quilt.

Beautiful!

I like that the blocks are so different from each other, but they all work together really well!

The branches are just the best & definately my favourite. Oskar is a lucky kitty being surrounded by such loveliness. Nice work :slight_smile: