4 Day ATC Blitz Challenge! Starts Wednesday evening-March 18

Congrats @Edel!
Loved seeing everyone’s beautiful work! This was a lot of fun. :grin:

I thought I saw poison!

Thank you so much, @alteredmommy for this challenge! It has been an absolute delight to make and share with you all this weekend :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

congrats @Edel.

Could we maybe do this again? Next weekend? @alteredmommy?

2 Likes

i second that!!

congrats edel!!

Oh man! I didn’t get anything else done this weekend! Maybe if I start on time, I can do another one… It was fun!

If @alteredmommy doesn’t want /can’t do this again soon - maybe we can post one in the paper craftalong thread for fun? I’d be happy to throw up some prompts.

6 Likes

Yes that’s a good idea! I’ll also think of some prompts! It was a blast!

1 Like

Woohoo cool! @alteredmommy thank you so much xx

1 Like

Here’s my 7/8 even though it’s late :slight_smile: I probably won’t get around to #8 after all but I’m happy I finished this one.

My mom and I try to visit Central Oregon once a year, usually at the end of Spring or beginning of Fall (to avoid the summer crowds). I grew up in that part of the world and have fond memories of living by the Metolius River. I always start feeling “home sick” around this time of the year. I’m sure we’ll go this year too, but I think it will be an Autumn trip…

9 Likes

This is so gorgeous. I love it so much.

1 Like

I’d be up for doing a blitz every weekend till the end of April to while away the isolation time :slight_smile: A little shorter like Friday to Sunday- start at noon on Friday, end on Sunday night-total of 6 themes?

also everyone could pm me 2 themes each so we get a good mix of fun.

4 Likes

I love this! Something to look forward to. I’ll pm some ideas.

oh that’s a good idea

Fun! I will think of some and dm you!

Brilliant! I will send in a couple of themes…yay!

I am gonna start a folder to store all the ATCs we make while we’re social distancing!

2 Likes

I have a plan to make one hundred atcs during this time. I have all the bases ready!

4 Likes

That’s going to be one epic project!

Hmmm… I might try making a masterboard (more inspiration from you all!) that I can use as a background. That’s the part I had the most trouble with. I’d like to try to make my next set a bit more cohesive. And, I need to create a label to put on the back. I used to have one, so I’ll see if I can find it before I make a new one.

Love all the layers!! And the frame!

1 Like