4 Day ATC Blitz Challenge! Starts Wednesday evening-March 18

It doesn’t look like I’ll finish my last two in time… I have #7 started and an idea for #8 but I’m tired and I work tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue: oh well. Still had/having fun! Sorry I haven’t been able to comment more on everyone else’s but I have loved seeing all the interpretations and styles :smile:

2 Likes

Take time to take care of yourself. You have an extra essential job these days.

1 Like

. My last three entries. 1st ephemera 6/8 2nd spring fever 7/8 3rd there is no place like home 8/8

11 Likes

YAY, just finished mine, I’ll try to get individual pictures tomorrow! Themez In order, left to right, top to bottom.

14 Likes

You have a really distinctive style…your ATCs are fab :slight_smile:

2 Likes

8/8

Last ATC for the challenge. I had a blast making these. @alteredmommy, thanks again for hosting this fun challenge :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

#6/8 Ephemera

From an art studio brochure - faces, plus fabric, washi, and a ticket.

#7/8 Spring

Using my Phomemo printer - free image and words, tissue paper background, ands lots of doodles.

#8/8 Home

My messy desk and bookshelf, music, maps, and lots of paper. Collage from scraps on my actual desk.

Thanks for this fun challenge!

10 Likes

I love your ephemera card, Smmarrt!

4/8 Spring Fever: cherry blossoms!

10 Likes

Here are all of mine. I definitely don’t have a distinctive style :wink:

8 Likes

I had to zoom in to check each one - what does the little girl say? In blue font?

Also, your outerspace one is vibing some strong Twilight Zone. LOVE.

These are the artists who have finished and posted all 8 before close of the challenge, far as I can tell. Let me know if I’ve missed anyone, I’ll do a random draw in an hour :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And here is the last 2 I managed to get done, my scanner wouldn’t cooperate last night. Astronomy and Put a word on it 5/8

Kudos to everyone who participated and especially to those who finished all 8 prompts :slight_smile:

7 Likes

My daughter @GeekyBookworm completed and posted all.

2 Likes

Technically I made & posted them all, but I utterly failed to add the numbering at the beginnings of the posts, so no worries if you don’t include me. :slight_smile:

@thanate sorry, you were supposed to be on the list-thats what happens when you have a pile of little notes on your desk haha

ok adding geekybookworm and thanate :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s a scribble writing rant about a work thing and then at the end to tie it with the pictures it says ‘so I can poison you’. It’s not really meant to be readable, more cathartic. (and No I won’t actually be poisoning anyone) lol

And the winner is…@Edel!! Please pm me your address :slight_smile:

!

5 Likes

Whoo hoo…congrats Edel!!

Congratulations, Edel! :grinning:

Congratulations @Edel!