4 Day ATC Blitz Challenge! Starts Wednesday evening-March 18

Cats + books = perfection!!

I get around! LOL

4 Likes

trying to catch up on all the posts!

This looks great!

I love the dandelion

I love that ATC with the handpainted papers!

This is great! and I love that thai language text.

This is super cute. love the rainbow polka-dotted monster!

very clever ATC!

The embossed books on the book page is clever and that cat is super cute
and I LOVE your Space Out ATC!!!

I adore your fancy mermaid lady

@edel I esp like your foraging ATC!

@Reinikka loving all your collage work!

I LOVE the map in a bird shape!

3 Likes

That map bird is awesome!!

#3/8 Astronomy

Paint splatters and words from TH stickers & Nancy Drew book.

#4/8 Hearts

Gelli print background, fabric scrap, heart stamp and TH Chit Chat stickers

#5/8 Map

Map background, ink drips, Prima word stickers.

16 Likes

I can’t keep up with this gallery (great problem to have)! I especially love the map bird and ink drip map, but there are so many great cards.

1 Like

My map turned out a little bleaker than I was expecting…

My child joined me with these. Which ones were made by whom I leave as an exercise for the viewer:

Not sure these two are done yet:

12 Likes

Love all the prompts! Will be catching up as soon as Lo falls asleep!!

I recognize your map. It’s like a map of a room with “No Exit” signs yet your standing right by where a door should be. More than anything I am just so so sad.

I love that your child created with you. They are fantastic. My favorite is “A dog” made with a heart. So sweet. Your art one makes me happy.

2 Likes

Oh, I didn’t notice the hearts (& temporarily forgot that was one of the prompts)! So clever.

1 Like

6/8

“Ephemera Collage”

11 Likes

Theme # 7!!

So one more theme at noon tomorrow, then you’ll have the rest of the day to catch up and post your ATC’s. I’ll close it up Monday morning so everyone gets a chance to finish posting, please make sure you’re keeping track of your completed themes as I’ll look through the last posts for all 8/8’s for the random draw. I LOVE looking through this thread!!

2 Likes

Thank you for setting this up! I love having a theme/prompt without the pressure of crafting for someone. I don’t even care if I win, it was just fun having a reason to craft during this hectic time :smile:

3 Likes

Exactly! It’s nice to have a gentle nudge to create without the anxiety and pressure to get it done (if that makes any sense at all). I’m really enjoying this challenge!

1 Like

3/8

9 Likes

Aahhh, how did I miss this? So much fun and joy and thought in all of these ATCs!

@Reinikka, thank you for tagging me! Love your ATC, and I remember those stamps from when I was a kid!

1 Like

4/8 - Pieced heart…with some of my favorite paper strips.

11 Likes

I love those old Irish stamps @Reinikka

1 Like

@loves2experiment that paper pieced heart is awesome

This is my 6/8 ephemera

11 Likes

It’s fabulous!

1 Like