4 Day ATC Blitz Challenge! Starts Wednesday evening-March 18

5/8

10 Likes

@loves2experiment I really like your style, it’s got a wonderful designery quality to it. Balanced and pared back .

1 Like

Awe! That’s my girl!! LOVE this card!

1 Like

And my 7/8 spring

this is a proper rectangle-honestly-The camera angle is off

12 Likes

6/8 Random bits and bobs

10 Likes

Any guesses what my Spring card will be? Hahaha

a hummingbird of course!

2 Likes

But of course! Looking forward to see what you come up with :slight_smile:

1 Like

Catching up. 4/8 and 5/8 are lying wonkily because they buckled a little.

6/8. I’ve been saving Out of Print tags for just such an occasion! It may need another element, but I’m calling it done for now.

Still pondering 7…

11 Likes

Prompt 7/8: Spring Fling

What else would I choose?

11 Likes

I’m not going to be able to do all the challenges, but I loved this idea so much that I had to participate. I found an old sketch and remade an old ATC to incorporate a couple themes. Rainbow, hearts, and the bunny is my Spring Fever.

14 Likes

7/8
Here are my 4, 5, 6, and 7

14 Likes

I love the dimension in the butterfly!

Yay, you made it! :blush:

1 Like

Here’s my Spring Fever ATC:

During the spring I usually have lots of ladybugs living in my room. I hate having them in my room. So I made this ATC for that reason.

11 Likes

I’m slow! Here’s my hearts ATC (4/8):

My hearts are punched from a masterboard! I need to make more of those… so fun!

10 Likes

Last one!!
What fun to wake up to a stream of ATC’s! I hope you have all enjoyed these few days of arting and encourage you to make a separate post on the ATC board to show off the group of ATC’s that you’ve made.
On a personal note I’ve been so happy to play with my paper/scissors/glue again-collage was my first art love and it got put on the shelf while I pursued painting for the last while. I think this week will be collage week while I have all the crap all over my work table :wink:

4 Likes

My last one. 8/8 for me home is where I make things. The things I make the most, are sewn

And a bonus one

15 Likes

My complete set

It is interesting to see that there is a distinct “style” when you look at them together

13 Likes

Here’s 4/8- I have 2 more in progress, one planned out, and no idea for the remaining one. But, I’m sure it’ll come to me :slight_smile: And… as soon as I typed that, it did!

4/8- Hearts (Prompt #4) I had it mostly finished last night (except for gluing), but I didn’t love it, so I made a couple of changes this morning, and I like it better.

12 Likes

Love, love, love this!