4x6 Art Swap - R6 Gallery

Really cute! I love the pattered washi tape(?) along the side. Adds a lot of interest and color.

1 Like

“Wowza!”–actual thing I said yesterday when I opened my envelope from @Cindy to find this:

The colors are a bit more subdued IRL, but this palette is a total slam dunk for me. And the line work! Thanks so much, Cindy!!

10 Likes

I also recieved my art from @Cindy! Such a colorful and beautiful piece. Thank you!

10 Likes

I received three amazing pieces.
First off from @geekgirl. She sent one of her amazing mixed media pieces. I love the colors and textures and am so in love with the hearts:

Then I got this beautiful dragon from @pioneer9. The colors and texture are stunning! I am so glad to have this in my collection:

And a gorgeous line and watercolor piece from @curiousfae. The composition is simply stunning. What an amazing piece to add to my 4x6 folder:

9 Likes

@pioneer9 The piece you made Kwality is adorable too!

@curiousfae wow, that’s stunning work

3 Likes

@pioneer9 what an adorable idea for an art piece! looks great

and @Cindy your pieces look fab as always!

3 Likes

My awesome piece from @Kwality570 !
Clouds with a silver lining!
Cute quote.

Love I can see the text peeking through.
Thanks kwality!

9 Likes

This is such a great gallery!!

@Kwality570 - these are wonderful pieces, and I just adore the depth of colour and personality you put into your art!

@curiousfae - your watercolour and ink work is magical! so intricate and delicate!

@megwell - that lightbulb piece is fab! I really like the patterned background!

@pioneer9 - such cheerful and happy pieces! your work is always so beautifully finished!

@Cindy - wow, so much detail and precision in your patterns! fantastic!

@geekgirl - another gorgeous feast of texture and colour!

5 Likes

From @Kwality570

He’s so dang cool. Thank you.

8 Likes

I’m glad you like him! I used @pioneer9’s technique to use colored pencils for texture. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I received this amazing bee art from @Tapestry

Look at the texture and detail!!!

It’s so gorgeous! Thank you!

3 Likes

I love the hat and little goatee! And the background. And the sentiment.

@jemimah sent me 2 great pieces!

I love Mr Bird!

And this is beautiful. I love autumn.

Thank you @jemimah

8 Likes

More gorgeous art from @Kwality570 and @Tapestry ! I’m happy you like Mr Bird Carlee :smile_cat:

I got both my pieces on same day! Such a happy way to end the week.

I got a wonderful monster from @Kwality570, joyful and adorable, and a beautiful abstract piece from @geekgirl, it’s such pretty colours, with cool grungy texture that give it depth. I love them both, thank you so much!!

(I’ll try for better photos when the light is better, they’re both so cool!)

5 Likes

Received this awesome piece of art (plus a tag and some lovely birds) from @jemimah … thank you so much!

8 Likes

this has to be one of my favorite galleries so far! lovely work everybody.

2 Likes

I recieved from @gozer! Her original letter got eaten by the post office and she kindly sent another.

I adore this lovely water color duo! The second pic shows the subtle gold in the piece.

Thank you!

8 Likes

Beautiful work!
These two are a part of the Lettucecraft family now.

1 Like

@gozer your watercolour is just beautiful, and such charming sweet expressions on their faces!

2 Likes

Oh, hey there.

All you swapping swappers check out the Peek Behind The Curtains Challenge! You don’t need to make something new to join in, you just have to (finally) share the things you’ve made already! WHAT!?

1 Like