4x6 Art Swap Round 1 Gallery

Fabulous piece @geekgirl - really like what you did with the paper, and the fun colours! :smiley:

2 Likes

@geekgirl ABSOLUTELY love this art card! The colors, and the language pages for her clothes. The subtle dotting. I love dots!

Well done!

2 Likes

wow–I love that style…but it still has GG all over it…the bright colors, the mix of materials…and, what a cute snarky message…ha ha

1 Like

Great card, @geekgirl! I especially like the bright colors and mushrooms. :slight_smile: :mushroom:

1 Like

Wow! I love all of the texture on that card from @geekgirl. Sooo cool. I love the colors too.

1 Like

I received a beautiful piece of art from @gozer! :smile: She combined two of my themes (mushrooms and a specific color scheme) and made me this really lovely mushroom artwork! Such beautifully rendered mushrooms! I adore it, thank you so much, @gozer ! :smile: :mushroom: :yellow_heart:

14 Likes

This is so pretty and ethereal looking! I love it! A great addition to the gallery!!!

Wow, @gozer, what a splendid piece with perfect shading!

The colors are just lovely. Great execution @gozer! I like the shading and highlights, too!

This is gorgeous!

Oh that’s lovely @gozer!! Such delicate shading! Beautiful :sparkles: :mushroom: :sparkles:

1 Like

Calling @LindaP !

I received from JoyfulClover !!
A gargoyle holding a skull! I like the swirly background and the stars too :grinning:!!
Thank you so much!!!

11 Likes

Oh, that’s really neat!

I had a hard time giving it away, so I’m happy to hear it arrived and glad you like it!

Both gargoyle and skull were from your list, along with stars and metallics!

2 Likes

Very cool! I really like the swirly textures! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whoa! The stone look is awesome!

1 Like

Fantastic! What a cool piece @JoyfulClover!!

1 Like

I recieved from @LindaP! I had asked for something minions related for my mom (she’s a freak fan). It’s watercolor & pen/ink. As soon as I received and showed it to my mom, it went up on the fridge! She loves it, thank you! I had to include a 2nd pic to show how much shimmer it has!

6 Likes

@lindap is super talented! I know she’s been working on watecolor, and it shows! Nice!