4x6 Art Swap Round 1 Gallery

How cute is that?! The background is beautiful @LindaP!

Beautiful work everyone!

I received a gorgeous piece from LeapFeetFirst! Thank you so much! :heart:

8 Likes

Great job, @LindaP! Such a cute minion. :slight_smile:

Nice piece, @LeapFeetFirst! All that texture is so interesting to look at! :slight_smile: And I love the message!

Beautiful piece @LeapFeetFirst! The colours and depth are wonderful!

Wow! I’m in love with that. Great job LeapFeetFirst!

That texture is amazing. This is an amazing piece of art!

I’m sure she LOVED it! It’s so cute and the shimmer is a neat background.

I’ve always adored LeapFeetFirst’s artwork and this is no exception. Wow. The depth and color are so cool!

2 Likes

I got this absolutely gorgeous piece from @Smmarrt.
I LOVE it!
Linda is awesome!
And the background - smmarrt - I would love to know how you achieved that background. It’s wonderfully textured and feels like enamel at the same time. I keep touching it.

Thanks for a great piece of art!

Hers a bit of close up on the background

11 Likes

Shut the front door! This is sooo cool. I can’t even fathom the awesomeness that’s in this one. The subject, the background, the window. What a creative addition to the gallery.

I love this!!! The topic and the execution. Is Linda mounted on foam blocks? To lift her??

I want to know too! It looks like black textured enamel!!

It’s heavy gesso, textured with a palette knife. The enamel-y feeling is Dina Wakley Gloss sprays (thank you stimulus check!). The picture frame is from a collage sheet that I found when I was organizing craft things, and the Linda is just from the internet, pasted onto card stock so she is able to stand up to any wear and tear.

Thanks all.

3 Likes

Wow, that is fabulous! Great work @Smmarrt!!

Wow! I love the process AND subject matter! :grin:

@JoyfulClover wow wow Now I know why you had a hard time giving it away! Just love the background and the stone texture and the smirk on the gargoyle’s face!!!

Aww, thanks AIMR!! I duplicated it, but it’s not as good as the original. Which is a good thing, right?! Hail to the swapping!!

Also, I need to post them in Monster Jam!! All of them!

:heartbeat:

1 Like

I love love love the amazing art that @SonjaBoo sent me! I tried to capture the shiny goodness, but I think failed at that. I love how textured the background is and the cool stitching. Thank you for a great start to swapping on Lettuce Craft!!

10 Likes

Ahhh! Linda Belcher is the best and I love the cool textured background.

1 Like

Gorgeous work @SonjaBoo!! Love all the details in the background!

1 Like

I love it too! Wow. That texture is so cool. The stitching just makes it all pop.

1 Like

Yay! So glad you like it! This was such a fun swap – thanks for being my partner! :heart:

Y’all. Sweet @WiccadWitch had to ship mine TWICE.

I hate she had to do it in the middle of quarantine, but oh my heart:

Look at the sweet woodland creature! So witchy!

Can you see her dimension?

The lip appears to be pained raffia cording, and the lovely girl might be clay?

The grass looks like heavily coated miniature bits. Her gazing globe is a button. A textured gown and a chip bead necklace. With a paper leaf laurel on her head. Swoon, right?

I love her so much. WW said she was inspired by several pins, so I imagine a lof of herself is included in the piece.

@WiccadWitch, thank you SO MUCH for all your efforts. She is just perfect! And those horns!! Just what I love! I hope she gets her own thread so everyone can see your art! And thank you for being an excellent swap buddy!

:four_leaf_clover: :heartbeat: :shamrock:

8 Likes