4x6 Art Swap Round 1 Gallery

Wow! She is insane!! I could stare at her for hours and just soak in the details!

SonjaBoo’s piece has so much exciting detail and the stitching indeed makes it pop!

1 Like

Wow, this is really cool @WiccadWitch ! I also really love how it is 3D! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m so happy you like her!
I’m sorry it took so long to get to you.
Yes, she’s paper clay.

2 Likes

Very, very cool. I’ve done many in paper mache, but haven’t tried a paper clay mix, yet. Clearly I need to jump on it!

The 3D effect is amazing @WiccadWitch! Wow!

Such beautiful artwork everyone!

I’m posting for my partner @LindaP. A couple of Linda’s likes are tie dye and watercolor, so I combined the two and added in some words that I find helpful during this crazy time.

8 Likes

Very pretty, love the colors you chose! :slight_smile:

1 Like

She was well worth the wait! Sooooo cool! I love your 3D take on the 4x6. I bet it was fun to make.

1 Like

Whoa! The colors and texture on this are so neat. Very cool!!!

1 Like

Thank you so much for posting!! I am having so much trouble with the format on my phone! This card is so lovely! I love all the texture… it reminds me of dandelions with the shape! It is so beautiful in person! I am so sorry for not posting it!

3 Likes

I finally received @LuckyXIIICreations’s resend and oh my goodness it’s gorgeous and well worth the wait!

She kept the suspense going first, though:

I usually forget what themes I put, which makes nice surprises like this beauty!

I adore it. Thank you so much!

7 Likes

Beautiful! And definitely says “spring”…such a beautiful mix of textures with the background, flowers…

1 Like

I’m glad you at least got one of them. I’m still hoping that the first one will show up! It’s different than this one so that you wouldn’t get duplicates. I’m happy that you like it. I had fun making it.

1 Like

So pretty!!! What a great piece of art. :slight_smile:

So delicate and pretty! :slight_smile: :cherry_blossom:

Fabulous colours and texture @LindaP!

The blossoms are so pretty @LuckyXIIICreations, and great mix of texture!

I was at the PO today mailing a package to my mom, and the postlady said she thought she saw an envelope for me. (Benefit of rural post office.) I never would have expected it was my missing art from @LuckyXIIICreations!

I drove back down to the library for wifi to post this!

She sent extras in this too.

A close up! Gotta appreciate thre placement of the bird!

It had a little postage due, but she sent me away without worrying about it.

Thank you for this, and for the resend!

4 Likes

I’m glad it made it to you too! A bit odd since there was post due on it since the worker at the counter is the one who put it on.

Cute!! Very cheerful and spring-y :cherry_blossom: with little hint of snark :smile_cat: