4x6 Art Swap Round 4 - Gallery

I received two lovely pieces of art in the past two days!

First, “Foggy Mountain” from @Lynx :

And from @Abbeeroad (I appreciate both the art and the sentiment);

Thank you both!

8 Likes

Yay, that was quick! I’m so glad you like it! I mixed up the pieces so it was completely random who got what. :blush:

1 Like

I’ll come back and comment when on computer, but first I wanted to share this really neat piece @Smmarrt sent me! It’s such a different style from what I’ve received before. Thank you!

I really liked the tissue paper, too, so I had to show it off!

8 Likes

oh, super cool!! @Cindy , nice work!
I am totally bookmarking this for when I go blank on doodle filler ideas!! wonderful!

1 Like

Here is my art from @Edel :kissing_heart:

“Renew” (so many fun layers and textures!)

And the beautiful card it came with (I almost thought this was the art and didn’t know why something else was wrapped in tissue paper :sweat_smile:)

Thank you @Edel :heart: I love it!

11 Likes

So I totally missed this gallery! Awesome stuff. I love the masterboards and the layering in so many pieces. And the landscapes-fabulous

Oh my gosh 2 gorgeous pieces from @Smmarrt and @Edel!! Stunning. :star_struck:

Sitting down at computer to finally comment on all these awesome pieces!

@reinikka: I love the scrappiness of your pieces and how you used a music page scrap as a focal point in “Play and Create”. The penned squares are a fun touch in your piece for kayrun.

@pioneer9: I’m really glad you like your foggy mountain piece! I’m always a sucker for mountains! My daughter recently purchased a shirt with moon phases, and that stands out a a fun part of your piece. I agree that “you are glorious” is a fabulous sentiment, and the whole piece is wonderful!

Your “it will be okay” piece is so special. I think everyone needs to remember that every once in a while.

@LuckyXIIICreations What a beautiful poured paint heart! That’s a craft I’d like to learn sometime! Still loving on your tree piece as well!

@geekgirl, I’m so glad you like your Imagine piece! I think I mentioned to you in my letter that I wasn’t sure I would be able to join the masterboard swap, so attempted a masterboard-esque style background for this one. Luckily, I was able to do that one, too!

@abbeeroad the swirl is such a great idea and the sentiment is something that everyone needs to remember every once in a while, as well.

@edel, there is so much going in your “renew” piece! Scrappiness, sewn stitches, a bird! Lots to love and look at!

All the sentiments on the pieces so far are just perfect!

2 Likes

I am the lucky recipient of one of @Smmarrt’s pieces! I completely forgot she was sending to me so it was such a nice surprise in my mailbox!

So much awesomeness I had to capture it all. Here’s a close up of the art:

I love it! Thank you Smmarrt! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Just popping in to say that the tissue paper is from a Joggles order. I love opening packages from them - first for the goodies I ordered, but secondly for the tissue paper!

I picked the mail up on the way to picking up Hubs and found this beauty from @Edel.

Common blue damselfly in ink and watercolor. They represent transformation.

So in love with it and it will fit right in with all my pond life tchotchkes when I’m home again.

7 Likes

I received from @Abbeeroad . I love the mash up of colors and textures used.

and from @Cindy So many pretty colors and swirly. Things I both love.

Both are now also on my wall with the other one. Thank you both!

9 Likes

@Cindy - your doodled pieces really pop! so fun and zingy with the bright contrast

@LuckyXIIICreations - the paint pour piece is so pretty and delicate! The painted border around the heart has a lovely lacy effect

@Lynx - the ‘imagine’ piece is super cool and vibrant - full of energy! And the foggy mountain is lovely - so atmospheric!

@pioneer9 - another gorgeous figure! I love your colour schemes

@Abbeeroad - the layers of colours in your pieces are fabulous! The way you’ve filled the space with the spiral works so well - really eye-catching. And I love all the different kinds of marks in the circle piece - so much to look at

@Smmarrt - your pieces really make me smile! fantastic layering and composition, and such fun subjects

@Edel - the texture in the ‘renew’ piece is amazing! so organic and tactile. And the damselfly is just beautiful! love the shimmer in the wings

Everyone’s art is wonderful to look at!

2 Likes

I received from @Abbeeroad yesterday but couldn’t get a decent picture until today. Here it is!

I love the whole thing but am especially taken by the birds in the big circle. Thank you!

10 Likes

I received from @geekgirl and I didn’t even realize! She sent me some ephemera so I didn’t look closely at the contents. SMH!

This was totally me today. I’m wearing a tee shirt that reads “I plan my whole day around the possibility of a nap!”

Thanks so much Carlee!

11 Likes

Haha. Great sentiment and I love the border!

1 Like

I received from Megwell. Thank you for the beautiful art.

8 Likes

Hooray! I was starting to sweat whether it was going to make it.

I just received a gorgeous piece from @jemimah!!

It is seriously beautiful and speaks right to my soul.

Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

You have hair that inspires us all…lol…it is a lovely piece with glimpses of lessons we had in our zooms!

2 Likes