4x6 Art Swap - Round 6 - Send out November 22, 2022

Finished a second piece yesterday afternoon. Can I make three??

4 Likes

Yes! Everyone still has a few days!

2 Likes

I finished my 3 pieces and sent in my Q!

1 Like

Hoping I can manage to get something done… where has this weekend gone?

6 Likes

Yay! I hope you can because your art is so amazing! Anyone who gets it will be the so lucky. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi Valerie! I hope you will join in!!

4 Likes

sent in my sign up!

5 Likes

Yay! Another awesome artist added to the list!!!

3 Likes

Got my piece done and my q in just in time!

5 Likes

I am going to miss this round. :frowning: I just couldn’t get my act together. Next time!!

3 Likes

I’m hoping inspiration will strike on my flight home and that I can conjure up something when I get home. But I’m guessing I’ll miss out.

3 Likes

Had an idea come together nicely today so now I can have two partners.

4 Likes

I am in. Made it just in time!

3 Likes

I’ll be closing this one first thing tomorrow morning (11/16/22), so you’ve still got an evening to crank out some art!

4 Likes

The send list has been sent out to all participants. Because of the different number everyone had to ship, you will not be sending to and receiving from the same swappers.

Don’t forget to let me know when you send AND when you receive! I can’t wait to see the amazingness roll into the GALLERY.

5 Likes

Yay!! i always love the gallery for this swap!

3 Likes

I agree!
Already bookmarked it & have an idea for next round, if I can figure out how to execute it~
I need to set a goal of working on it betw Christmas & New Year’s, so I’ll be ready in plenty of time whenever the next round appears!

5 Likes

Good thinking for you and everyone else.

THERE WILL DEFINITELY BE ANOTHER ROUND! There’s always time to create for the next one. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Haha - I only completed two pieces this round before signups … but when I was unpacking yesterday I found another 4 x 6 piece I prepared earlier “for the next round”! I’ll be VERY prepared next time :laughing:

3 Likes

So sorry I missed out again - sometimes I have too many ideas! Have fun everybody and I will for sure be gazing at the gallery.

4 Likes