4x6 Art Swap - Round 6 - Send out November 22, 2022

I have one piece definitely done and several I started and just hit a wall on. something is missing so I am walking away for a day or 2 and then going back to them

4 Likes

Sometimes thatā€™s just what you need to see whatā€™s missing or how to finish something up!

2 Likes

Iā€™m woefully behind where Iā€™d like to be for my other 2 swaps so I wonā€™t have time to make anything for this swap. Looking forward to seeing the gallery!

3 Likes

Wah! Well, you can always pre-make things for the next round when you get caught up. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I havenā€™t made anything yet, but Iā€™m hopeful for the weekend. We had b-day hectic-ness here last weekend and Iā€™ve been cleaning and reorganizing every spare moment since!

1 Like

Finished a second piece yesterday afternoon. Can I make three??

4 Likes

Yes! Everyone still has a few days!

2 Likes

I finished my 3 pieces and sent in my Q!

1 Like

Hoping I can manage to get something doneā€¦ where has this weekend gone?

6 Likes

Yay! I hope you can because your art is so amazing! Anyone who gets it will be the so lucky. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi Valerie! I hope you will join in!!

4 Likes

sent in my sign up!

5 Likes

Yay! Another awesome artist added to the list!!!

3 Likes

Got my piece done and my q in just in time!

5 Likes

I am going to miss this round. :frowning: I just couldnā€™t get my act together. Next time!!

3 Likes

Iā€™m hoping inspiration will strike on my flight home and that I can conjure up something when I get home. But Iā€™m guessing Iā€™ll miss out.

3 Likes

Had an idea come together nicely today so now I can have two partners.

4 Likes

I am in. Made it just in time!

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be closing this one first thing tomorrow morning (11/16/22), so youā€™ve still got an evening to crank out some art!

4 Likes

The send list has been sent out to all participants. Because of the different number everyone had to ship, you will not be sending to and receiving from the same swappers.

Donā€™t forget to let me know when you send AND when you receive! I canā€™t wait to see the amazingness roll into the GALLERY.

5 Likes