COMPLETE - 4x6 Art Swap - Round 8

There will always be another round. You can start now so you’re well ahead. :wink: I can’t even imagine trying to herd littles all day long. I commend you!

Everyone should have their partners now. I should have done the addresses properly, but I caught myself messing up once. Please check the list in the first post to double check that I’ve given you the proper ones!

Happy mailing, my friends!

6 Likes

Yay for partners! Now to match pieces with people.

4 Likes

I get to swap with @GeekyBookworm! It won’t get lost in the mail. Wooo.

5 Likes

Oh man. I’m psyched for my partners but I’m also suddenly nervous about my pieces. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Don’t worry, I think most of us probably feel the same way. I know I do! :heart:

6 Likes

Mailed my pieces today.

I’m really looking forward to seeing the gallery!

4 Likes

Hope to get mine out today too!

4 Likes

Same! I’m trying not to overthink it and just send what I had planned to before I knew who my partners were!

4 Likes

Post office mission completed! They’re on their way!

3 Likes

Haha! I felt the same way. No worries. Mine wasnt too complicated.

2 Likes

I’m glad I made 4 pieces. Spot knocked a glass of water on one and it warped pretty bad

3 Likes

Not going to lie, I’m planning to try redoing one piece tonight :see_no_evil:

1 Like

That’s why I mailed mine before giving myself a chance to second guess myself!

2 Likes

I put mine upside down and stuck them in envelopes, won’t know who received what until they are shown in the gallery.

2 Likes

Mailed today!

1 Like

Don’t forget to send me a personal message when sending and receiving so I don’t have to double check multiple places.

Thanks, friends!

And our GALLERY has been set up!

1 Like

I gave @geekybookworm her piece (and she gave me hers), and I also sent my other two pieces. It was pretty cool to get to swap with her! Anyway, I just posted her beautiful piece in the gallery.

2 Likes

Just getting my cards together now and plan to mail in the morning!

4 Likes

My cards are done and my pieces will be in the mail at lunchtime! :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Mine went out this morning :love_letter:

5 Likes