4x6 Swap Round 5 - Gallery

Post your amazing 4x6 pieces of art here!

LINK TO SWAP THREAD

(art by whatthepuck)

6 Likes

I haz arts today! From @Abbeeroad:

From @geekgirl:

Thanks, ladies!

18 Likes

@Abbeeroad that is gorgeous!

1 Like

Together they made me laugh … Choose Happy, We’re all mad here

7 Likes

I will totally have to display them like that :laughing: .

2 Likes

I’m glad you think so! :wink:

Love the collage on top of that fun background. Very down the rabbit hole!

2 Likes

I love the choose happy one,

1 Like

These are both so pretty!
@Abbeeroad I love the colors you chose. It is so vibrant and cleanly done.
@geekgirl Well done setting a mood. And who doesn’t love Alice?

2 Likes

@whatthepuck sent a beautiful canvas that is currently being argued over.

The colors are beautifully vibrant and the flow reminds me of galactic swirls.

16 Likes

Wow!! That’s super cool. I’m getting galaxy vibes as well.

2 Likes

I received from both my partners! I’m kind of having a rough week, so happy mail was fun to come home to :slight_smile:

First, from @geekgirl , this lovely mixed media piece… I love all the layers and textures, as well as the message.

And from @gozer , this gorgeous mounted piece! I am always in awe of her art, and I love the delicate daisies.

Thank you both so much!

16 Likes

I received this cute little guy today from @megwell! Thank you! :sunflower: :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Hahaha…that’s great.

The bee from @gozer is wow! From the background to the details…it’s perfection.

And more amazing layers from @geekgirl!

1 Like

I recd from all three partners!

From @Lynx
Very colorful!

From @geekgirl
Beautiful mixed media. She has such a good eye for it. So cohesive and appealing. Love the texture and metallics.

And from @pioneer9
A sweet collage/mixed media. So many neat elements on this piece. Very interesting to look at. And the anthropomorphic deer is on my theme list. Love it!

Thanks you all!

13 Likes

love everything!
and I’m getting ideas for the masterboards I’ve been collecting!

1 Like

I think I say this every round, but I love the huge variety of techniques that always comes out in this swap. We’re only a few pieces in and have drawing, painting, mixed media, pouring, collage. Really cool stuff all around.

9 Likes

I came home today to 2 amazing pieces of art!

From @Kwality570 - from her random street view series (super cool concept!):

And from @curiousfae, a super organic water inspired piece:

I love them both so much! Thank you ladies! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

Really cool pieces to to start off this round everyone!

1 Like

I received this mixed media sandhill crane piece from @AuFish this weekend! The woven background adds just enough pizzaz to the piece without drawing attention away from the simplicity of the crane.

So many beautiful pieces so far!
@Abbeeroad your bright color palette just makes me so happy. I love the bright colors and the black and white juxtaposition!
@geekgirl Your collages are always so well done and so balanced! And the backgrounds always so stunning and detailed. Do you have the black and white text premade and just pick out what phrases that call to you from the pieces?
@whatthepuck That pour looks like a beautiful new planet! I love the colors you picked!
@gozer The bee is so stunning and the daisies are so delicate. I love how the daisies break the frame! So creative and interesting!
@pioneer9 I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen a collage piece of yours and it’s just as much fun as your hand-drawn artwork. The winking deer slays me!
@curiousfae What a GORGEOUS piece. How creative and detailed and wonderful. I love it so much.

12 Likes

The weaving adds so much interest to that piece! I agree - it balances the crane so well!

2 Likes