50 Projects, Let's Do This! 2022

Oh man I love that hat. If it were a purple or lilac color instead of pink it would be perfect for my friend. I personally love the pink.

1 Like

Thank you!

I wish I had more purples in my stash! I am using my stash to make hats to give away. I am not a pink person at all and definitely can’t wear that green against my face.

2 Likes

I hit 100 today! Well, 101 for accuracy’s sake. WOOHOO! I have plans for a couple-few more projects - hopefully before xmas - and maybe even something(s) between xmas and the new year. EEP!

9 Likes

OMG WOW!!! What an incredible effort!!

1 Like

My eighth hat for the Women’s shelter! I have one more on needles that I hope to get done this week. I need to take them to the delivery site next Tuesday! I still need to make matching pouches so they can filled with toiletries. I think I can get them done over the next few days!

The hardest part will be picking fabrics to go with the hats! :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

Cozy and pretty!

1 Like

I have been little slow in this second half of the year, with quite a few big projects, so no quick wins to add to my tally. I made this wreath for the green challenge inbetween crocheting multiple projects. Ok! When I was sick of crochet!

3 Likes

Had a slight set back but not going to let that get in the way. List is updated (might wiggle a couple more by EOY)

4 Likes

I finished 5 & 6 on my list right before Christmas. We had a family craft day and I painted a candy cane and an ornament. We got the shaped Canvases as Michael’s. I used regular acrylic paints, and clear glue for the glitter on the cane.

5 Likes

Nice! I think a lot of projects get completed even during the holiday rush! lol

Reminder! FOUR more days to get stuff done for 2022!!!

4 Likes

Hoo boy! I hit 111 projects this year! I was hoping to finish jussssst onnnnnne more, but dry times and “real life sh!t” means that this one is going to be 2023’s first rather than 2022’s last. It’s xmas themed, too. HA!

I’m hoping January will be a month of treat myself crafts and finishing up some WIPs. Feb will likely be some more commissiony and gifty kind of things.

6 Likes

All the rest of my projects for the year have been food related but boy what an avalanche of cooking over the past few days, wow! Looking forward to next year, happy 2023 everybody!

4 Likes

Some of those food projects are epic! Those sauces…yummy!

1 Like

Time to Vote in the Green Holiday “Greens” Challenge!

And this year’s Bake Off!

2 Likes

Wow you guys, this is quite an epic thread to look back through. And @TheMistressT holy moly, 111 (fabulous) projects!! Amazing!

I think I got a bit derailed by moving countries in 2022, but one thing I love about this thread is that it doesn’t really matter - anything that inspires us to get creative, even just making a few small things, is worth celebrating!

6 Likes

92 for me tho a lot of them were multiple items each that I just counted as 1. I didn’t include any kitchen adventures either this year. Pretty good, all told. I’m glad I kept a list to reflect back on because I didn’t feel very productive but looking back, I did ok!

5 Likes

I think anyone who comes to a forum like this does more than most people, even if it is just thinking creatively in their daily lives!

This thread is however you want it…a way to plan/dream/imagine, a way to track completed items, a way to get inspired, a way to encourage and support others…

I enjoy seeing everyone’s list (and, er, might even borrow some ideas!)…

Looking forward to your multiples again, because the the word is “mushroomS” not “mushroom”…lol

6 Likes

I have a few more projects that I didn’t post here, but I ended up with just over 70 this year. Not bad, but not nearly as good as the 195 I finished last year

5 Likes

It isn’t always about quantity…holy moly…some of your crochet projects would take some of us years to make! You sure did a lot of intricate and HUGE projects this year! What great accomplishments!!!

5 Likes

Yeah, I also include multiples as one project. Batches of masks, multiples of cards, sets of towels/napkins/boxer shorts that kind of thing are each considered one project.

6 Likes