50 Projects, Let's Do This! 2022

Post your list…Crafting is what gets us through the good and bad times…Let’s Continue to be creative and supportive and encourage each other to keep busy making wonderful things!

16 Likes

Reserved for my list

2 Likes

Reserved for special projects and features

1 Like

YEY! I’m so glad to see this so soon! THANK YOU, @AIMR !

I generally only have a few goal-goals for crafting-by-the-year so I will list those, but I will also use this topic as a way to catalog actual finishes throughout the year.

A few things I would like/should do in 2022 are (some are there from last year!):
Built-in bookcases
Living room decor update
Master bedroom decor update
Tiny paper houses
Haunted Bathroom diorama

The things I actually do/make will go here : WARNING: THERE COULD BE UNBLURRED PHOTOS THAT ARE NSFW

JANUARY

1. Mini Grungy Towel

2. Pillow Cover
    MajesticPillowCover01

3. Room shell for diorama

I’m going to keep counting sections of this larger project as their own completed projects.

1. Cake

FEBRUARY

MARCH

APRIL

MAY

JUNE

JULY

AUGUST

SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER

DECEMBER

3 Likes
  1. A Marbled Pair of Hummingbirds
4 Likes

I love this craft along and I’m so excited to see it up already! (And to see your name, too, @AIMR happy new year!)

My hope-to-do list:
Child sweater yearly project, Striped blanket knit, Entrelac blanket knit, Crochet owls, Dog sweater crochet, Project keeper footstool, Nana knitting bag, Christmas Countdown Calendar, House elf ornament, knitted dolly (with clothes or topsy-turvy maybe), House shaped tissue box cover, Reusable party decorations, storage for Small Bee’s numerous toys and activities, random slippers, Fork and Spoon, wall decor prints framed, Chair socks, easter eggs, easter basket, Needle Minder kit, Star Wars kit, candle mat kit, Gnome kit, turtle kit, Christmas socks, circus mouse, Mouse friend, craft space created, Family Yearbook, friend Yearbook, Mando/Grogu ornament, Coffee Press Cozy, something to use the Puffin Rock Patches, rabbit or dog ears hat, FPY used up, Activity kits for clubhouse, button garland, bedroom buntings, yearly sweater, Crochet Mama and Papa Puffin, Mossy, Silkie,
Sophie Mouse’s friends
My completed projects list: (3/50)
January: crochet owl, Color in a box Medium, second owl,
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

3 Likes

I’m in! I have been in a bit of a slump, so I need the inspiration (and accountability!)

What I’d like to achieve!

• Monopoly quilt for my dad (this one has been planned in my head for years and I almost have all the fabrics I need)
  • Squatter quilt for my mum (an Australian board game, same deal as above)
  • Family tree cross stitch (probably my longest personal WIP)
  • Crochet tunic for my sister
  • Skirts for me

What I have completed! (Isn’t that a great word??) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

January
1 Upcycled market bags
2 Rockpool Crochet Rug

3 Likes

So happy to see you @AIMR !!

2 Likes

All right… I’m in. I’m terrible about capturing what I’m making but I will try to start and be more diligent. This is my spot! :slight_smile:

January

1. Joy on 4x6 inch paper
3 Likes

Oh yay! I have a cricut now so got some projects I want to do with that plus all my other crafting.

2 Likes

Wonderful to see you @AIMR!! :sparkling_heart:

I’ve started working on my list too :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Im in too! Have started writing down some project I want to do in my bujo, but this is better. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Woot! Posting my list!

JAN

• Baby hats - 2 for twins, one with a flower and one with leaves (boy and girl) - Done and posted
  • Lemon Peel stitch washcloth - done still write the pattern up and post to my site

FEB
MAR
APR
MAY
JUN
JUL
AUG
SEP
OCT
NOV
DEC

Projects to tackle…

Crochet

• topsy turvy sweater - frogged. Didn’t like the stitch for intended purpose. Replacing with:
  • Easy Peasy Lemon Peel Sweater from Heart Hook Home
  • washcloths (made 1 in lemon peel stitch)
  • Bavarian blanket (bought yarn)
  • socks… (bought yarn)

Sewing

• Skirt in the chinese tapestry I bought years ago
  • couple more Sorbets
  • totebags (I never have enough)
  • little zipper pouches for organizing my bag
  • (stretch project) make a girlie version of the mission workshop bag I like

Paper

• continue art journaling ( started one in November will finish in Feb)
3 Likes

My first make for the year, these upcycled market bags from dresses. They were a last minute Christmas gift for my Aunty and her wife.

7 Likes

Yeesssss, happy to see both this craft along and @AIMR back for 2022.

Hoping that I’m out of my crafting slump this year and ready to tackle a whole bunch of wip’s

Happy crafting year! :tada:

I started and finished a thing (subject to weaving in ends)

4 Likes

Totally wasn’t me checking every couple hours to see if this was up… :wink:

Events at Christmas have pushed us in the direction of moving again at some point in 2022, so I am going to try to keep focus on a smaller group of projects and finish 2 WIPs for every set of new supplies I buy.

The List :

1. Butterfly latch hook
  2. Brown latch hook
  3. Kitten cross stitch
  4. Green double moss stitch scarf
  5. Green and purple slip stitch shawl

Completed: 0/50

5 Likes

Here’s to a more productive 2022! I turn 50 this year so a project for each year of my life… I can do this!

JANUARY
Batik coasters:

Mommy & Me dinosaur bags

Earrings
Crystal suncatcher

Needlebook

Purse

Batik MAQ

“Laughing is the new Crying” flower hoopla

FEBRUARY

MARCH

APRIL

MAY

JUNE

JULY

AUGUST

SEPTEMBER

OCTOBER

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

4 Likes
  1. get back into drafting my own sewing patterns. First up: a shawl collar blouse.
  2. thin out the slip-sliding mountain of my stash of fabric, and make useful items from it.
  3. ditto for the pile of clothing “I’m going to do something with”.
  4. figure out a way to make the miniature pieces I’ve gathered work with whatever theme my mini group chooses for this year’s show. Eta: “Books and Nooks”

Completed items: 8
January: all from stash: 2 grocery totes and 2 cloth gift bags, 1 casserole carrier; 2 pillowcases; cloth catch bin for table.

4 Likes

Still probably going to lurk, but maybe… actually post 50 projects would be a good goal for me.

2 Likes

I’m in again this year. I did not keep up with my list last year though I was crafting all year. Did more than fifty. I’ll try and do better this year.

January:

1. Lunar Moth art frame
  2. Love Notes Notebox
  3. 8 Layer Mandala
  4. 5 Layer Mandala
  5. Moon Blossom
5 Likes