Post your list…Crafting is what gets us through the good and bad times…Let’s Continue to be creative and supportive and encourage each other to keep busy making wonderful things!
Post your list…Crafting is what gets us through the good and bad times…Let’s Continue to be creative and supportive and encourage each other to keep busy making wonderful things!
Red and Green Stockings for cats
Nugget Portrait for Humane Society Charity
Purple Baby afghan
Shark Birthday Card
Zoom Art 9/4/22
109. Flower Class #17
108. Flower Class #7
107. Flower Class #3
106. Mastersheet Postcards #2
105. Mastersheet Postcards #1
104. Flower Class #2
103. Flower Class #1
102. Doodle Class #30
101. Doodle Class #29
100. Doodle Class #28
99. Doodle Class #27
98. Colorwash Afghan
97. Tie Dye T-shirts
96. Doodle Class #26
95. Doodle Class #25
94. Doodle Class #24
93. Doodle Class #23
92. Doodle Class #22
91. Doodle Class #21
90. Doodle Class #20
89. Doodle Class #19
88. Doodle Class #18
87. Doodle Class #17
86. Doodle Class #16
85. Doodle Class #15
84. Doodle Class #14
83. Doodle Class #13
82. Doodle Class #12
81. Doodle Class #11
80. Doodle Class #10
79. Doodle Class #9
78. Doddle Class #8
77. Doodle Class #7
76. Doodle Class #6
70. - 75. Handmade Book #1-#5
69. Zoom lesson 7/31/22
68. doodle Class doodles - Day 5
67. Doodle Class doodles - Day 4
66. Doodle Class doodles - Day 3
65. Taster’s week art lesson-Pamela Vossler
64. Doodle Class doodles-Day2
63. Doodle Class doodles-Day 1
62. Luggage Tags, Fodder School #6
61. Paper Weaving, Fodder School #4
60. Peace Catcher, Fodder School #1
59. Lots of watercolor fodder
56.-58. Masterboards from travel brochure
55. Zoom art 6/26/22
54. Gelato note cards
53. Oct 21 Fodder School Fodder Keeper notebook
52. Oct 21 Fodder School fodder–watercolor florals, leaves, mushrooms
51. June embroidery–Everyday Items
50. Basket made with vintage embroideries and fabrics
48.-49. Felt Mermaids
44.-47. Felt Sea Life Creatures
43. Crochet hook markers
43. Baby Quilt top
42. May Stitchalong
41. Green/burgandy necklace
40. Royal Star BOM with RWB
39. Apr 22 Quilt BOM
38. Mar 22 Quilt BOM
37. Feb 22 Quilt BOM
36. Scrappy notecards
35. Guitar fabric pouch
34. Zoom Art 5/22/22
33. May 22 Quilt BOM
32. Jan 22 Quilt BOM
31. Table runner using BOM 2021
30.Faux Rice Paper (several sheets!)
29.Frog fabric coasters
28.Frog fabric basket
26.-27.Sample fabric pouches
19.Repair Jim’s cutoff shorts (no Pic)
18.Wrap around pants
13.Carrying Bag for drum circle stands
11.Red trio necklaces
10.Evil Eye Necklace
6.-7.Pouches (2) -forget picture of blue one
4.Aboriginal Designed Fabrics Frankenbag
2.Orange Button Hoop
1.Purple Button Hoop
Reserved for special projects and features
YEY! I’m so glad to see this so soon! THANK YOU, @AIMR !
I generally only have a few goal-goals for crafting-by-the-year so I will list those, but I will also use this topic as a way to catalog actual finishes throughout the year. Most, but not all, finishes will have their own Topic in the forum. Some things I consider a finished project in terms of my sense of accomplishment, I don’t consider “worth” making a Topic for, such as stages of larger projects, quick little inside joke projects, a project that gets repeated on a schedule or as-necessary.
A few things I would like/should do in 2022 are (some are there from last year!):
Living room decor update
Tiny paper houses
Haunted Bathroom diorama
Redo cedar closet
Nicho/shadowboxes/shrine “blanks” to use up scrap wood
Fabric bucket for woodstove paper
Jewelry Xmas Tree (flat or 3D?)
The things I actually do/make will go here : WARNING: THERE COULD BE UNBLURRED PHOTOS THAT ARE NSFW
Mini Grungy Towel
Room shell for diorama
I’m going to keep counting sections of this larger project as their own completed projects.
Grapefruit Poppyseed Cake
Tiny, Stained Bathmat
Earl Grey Cardamom Shortbread
Mini framed cross stitch
I Pine For Thee
Star Box Card
Interior for diorama alllllll but ready for contents
Thank you notes
- Hand Mixer Storage Bands
Sweet-hot Pickled Jalepeno Pepper Deviled Eggs
Cedar Closet Update/Reconfiguration
Mug Cupboard, add two shelves
Dog Bed Insert
Make a Wish Matchboxs
Throw pillow covers
Matchbook Notepad/giftcard Holder
Tee shirt quilt
ATC & ATCoin Boxes
Mother’s Day card with box
Mixer Strap for Erin
Distressed mirror/framed book covers
Snow White Treat Box
Another stupid mask, didn’t photograph
Refinish plain frame
Repurposed Vintage Table Runner Pillow
Pam’s Cross Stitch Pillows
Tara of Cleavers Frame
Wood Mounted Tiles
45. Xmas Card Book
Boston baby card
Sealing Wax Storage Pouch
Camp Stamp Embellishments
Journal Book Plate
(no photo - just a nicer-than-before wooden piece to fit above the window air conditioning unit.
59. Test Tombstone ATCs
Chg of addy postcards
A couple of boring masks which I did not photograph, because meh.
Potty Skellie Repaint
Cookie Label & Recipe Copies for Sue’s Memorial
68. Mix n Match Bold Type Sentiments
Scaredy Cat Wrapping
74, Coin pouch
A’s birthday gift bag
Fixed skull light plug
skellie round pillow
Pouch for socks
- A Marbled Pair of Hummingbirds
- Julian and Tia Animal Crossing Painting
- Watercolor Egg Atcs
- Assemblage Art
- Scrappy Watercolor Earring and Necklace, plus magnets!
- 4x6 Carved Floral Block
- Unloved Masterboard into tons of bottlecap magnets…and mini envelopes
- Metallic Galactic Watercolor Mini Envelopes
- Abstract Watercolor Practice – Mini Envelopes, two styles
- Watercolor Tree Study Mini Envelopes
- Watercolor Atcs
I love this craft along and I’m so excited to see it up already! (And to see your name, too, @AIMR happy new year!)
My hope-to-do list:
Child sweater yearly project, Crochet owls, Dog sweater crochet, Project keeper footstool, Nana knitting bag, Christmas Countdown Calendar, House elf ornament, knitted dolly (with clothes or topsy-turvy maybe), House shaped tissue box cover, Reusable party decorations, storage for Small Bee’s numerous toys and activities, Fork and Spoon, wall decor prints framed, Chair socks, easter eggs, easter basket, Needle Minder kit, Star Wars kit, candle mat kit, Gnome kit, turtle kit, Christmas socks, circus mouse, Mouse friend, craft space created, Family Yearbook, kid’s personal Yearbook, Mando/Grogu ornament, Coffee Press Cozy, something to use the Puffin Rock Patches, rabbit or dog ears hat, FPY used up, Activity kits for clubhouse, button garland, bedroom buntings, Crochet Mama and Papa Puffin,
Sophie Mouse’s friends
My completed projects list: (18/50)
January: crochet owl, Fingerless gloves, second owl, sock puppet, Crochet Hydrangea,
February: Indoor Snow Ball Fight, Paper Valentines, mending,
March: Rag wreath,
April: Fortunes Shawlette, Child’s legwarmers
May: Striped blanket over-winter project
June: (ongoing knit project, not complete)
July: 2 LLama pillows
August: Old Bear rehab, door mat crochet
September: Face Cloth, Thing, Dolly Moses basket,
I’m in! I have been in a bit of a slump, so I need the inspiration (and accountability!)
What I’d like to achieve!
- Monopoly quilt for my dad (this one has been planned in my head for years and I almost have all the fabrics I need)
- Squatter quilt for my mum (an Australian board game, same deal as above)
- Family tree cross stitch (probably my longest personal WIP)
- Crochet tunic for my sister
- Skirts for me
- quilt for B
- fix quilt for M
- dish drying mats
- pillowcases for boys
- temperature scarf
- Christmas tree skirt
- table runner
What I have completed! (Isn’t that a great word??)
6 pair of kids masks
7 Richie with the ivory!
9-16 Nine striped Christmas in July elf hats
So happy to see you @AIMR !!
All right… I’m in. I’m terrible about capturing what I’m making but I will try to start and be more diligent. This is my spot!
Oh yay! I have a cricut now so got some projects I want to do with that plus all my other crafting.
Wonderful to see you @AIMR!!
I’ve started working on my list too
Im in too! Have started writing down some project I want to do in my bujo, but this is better.
#1 Minecraft Creeper knitted hat
#3 Emils socks
#4 Valentines card for Emil
#5 Bird-planet cards (4 of them)
#6 ATC for swaps and myself (6 cards)
#7 Small amigurumi wolf
#8 Small band made with a loom
#9 Small amigurumi bear
#10 Small amigurumi wolf
#11 Impkin, amigurumi
#12 Small knitted crocodile
#13 Pulled pork
#14 Tunisian crochet potholder
#15 Another tunisian crochet potholder
#16 Little Den Bear
#17 Tiny crocodile
Woot! Posting my list!
- Flora and Fauna Sorbetto [Done and posted]
- Baby hats - 2 for twins, one with a flower and one with leaves (boy and girl) - DONE and posted
- Lemon Peel stitch washcloth - DONE wrote the pattern up and posted to my site
- Unicorn Lapghan - DONE and posted
- Leather and Metal earrings - posted to instagram
Not much done in Feb…
- I mended a “Gimme Sweater” - already wore it to work!
- made some more pages in my art journal
- made one half of the lemon peel sweater, only to realize as I’m making side 2 that I miscounted the rows on the 1st half
- a Sorbetto completed
- more collage pages in art journal
- picked fabric and bought matching thread for 2 more sorbetto tops - (Blue & Pink Palm trees, Green and blue hounds tooth - DONE)
- started goofing around with a sock pattern - not going well
- wear happy color week all 4 weeks done (orange and yellow were such a stretch. The easy week of Blue and purple was last)
- mended my Porter Wallet
- made a scrunchie from the green hounds tooth shirt fabric.
- made a tote bag from my old Liberty of London Shirt that didn’t fit any more → Posted
- Sock that got frogged
- Started a baby blanket
- Sticker Markers - Posted
- Polar Bear Laundry Tote - Posted
- Pin Cushion - Not posted but shared here
- Plum skirt - posted
- Coin Purse - My coin purse is looking at you! - #2 by endymion
- started a little “mental health” journal
-plotted a new handle for my bike
- finished baby blanket for Tov - will post soon (oops)
- Berry Berry dishcloth - will post soon (oops)
- coozie for my sodas, crochet
- corcheted flowers with no intended purpose yet
- lots of doodles with my new poscas!
- wrist protector I threw together for husband’s wrist
- lots of non-crafty things for the husband’s business
- actually staryed the new handle for my foldy bike
Projects to tackle…
topsy turvy sweater- frogged. Didn’t like the stitch for intended purpose. Replacing with:
Easy Peasy Lemon Peel Sweater from Heart Hook Home - still don’t like it - too big, frogging again.
washcloths (made 1 in lemon peel stitch, made 1 with bobbles)
Bavarian blanket (bought yarn)
socks… (bought yarn)
- Skirt in the chinese tapestry I bought years ago
- couple more Sorbets
- totebags (I never have enough)
- little zipper pouches for organizing my bag
- (stretch project) make a girlie version of the mission workshop bag I like
- continue art journaling ( started one in November will finish in
Feb- oops March)
My first make for the year, these upcycled market bags from dresses. They were a last minute Christmas gift for my Aunty and her wife.
Yeesssss, happy to see both this craft along and @AIMR back for 2022.
Hoping that I’m out of my crafting slump this year and ready to tackle a whole bunch of wip’s
Happy crafting year!
I started and finished a thing (subject to weaving in ends) #notawip
Happy mail - no pictures #notawip
Destash Smurf slipper socks #notawip
2x inchie dice for swap, again no pictures #notawip
2x doggie bandanas double sided #notawip
- Crochet shawl #notawip
- Crochet bowl #notawip
Totally wasn’t me checking every couple hours to see if this was up…
Events at Christmas have pushed us in the direction of moving again at some point in 2022, so I am going to try to keep focus on a smaller group of projects and finish 2 WIPs for every set of new supplies I buy.
The List :
Kitten cross stitch
Green double moss stitch scarf
Green and purple slip stitch shawl
Warm tone crazy quilt purse
- Brown latch hook
- Redwood tote
- Butterfly latch hook
- New grocery bag holder
Here’s to a more productive 2022! I turn 50 this year so a project for each year of my life… I can do this!
New wallet for moi
Sewing machine cover
Sewing machine mat
Denim and beautiful batik fabric work bag.
“Laughing is the new Crying” flower hoopla
Mommy & Me dinosaur bags
Crystal suncatcher, impossible to photograph
Altered a sail. For a boat. No, really.
Jersey dress/pattern test for sister
C2C baby afghan for our new cousin. Completed on what would have been Dad’s bday, made for his brother’s grandchild.
Jersey dress/pattern tests for cousin
Mending, mending, and even more mending.
@jemimah 's watercolour class
Bubble pod, figuring out a pattern.
Batik coasters, boxes & mugrugs
Denim & galaxy fabric bag
Wrist pin cushions
Sewing machine pin cushions
Kitty fabric pillow case
Scrappy rainbow heart
More scrappy mug rugs
Eff bomb hanging
Wrist pin cushion
Coasters for work mates.
3 Rainbow baby books
Cupcake ring pin cushion
Scrappy tea wallet
Eff bomb badge
Sweary mugrug & coaster set
Positivity TM patches
More positivity TM patches
Positivity Mushroom Magnets
50 positive affirmation cards
Mother’s Day cards
3 dinosaur fabric folding baskets
Violet & dandelion infusions
Positive affirmation patch
Tissue cosy & positive affirmation patch
Masterboard card set
Science fabric pouches, mzny styles
Mini multi-pocket pouch
Bead bracelet & earrings
Unicorn foldable storage box
Unicorn triple pocket pouch
Unicorn with flowers embroidery
Laminated masterboard bookmarks
Felt hedgehog ornament
Garden Veggie Play Mat
Scrappy fabric book
Garden veggie game pieces
January (finished projects: 11) all from stash
2 grocery totes
2 cloth gift bags,
cloth catch bin for table.
Pink ruffly blouse (semi-drafted, no shawl collar). It might as well be spring
February (finished projects: 8)
- blue ruffly blouse It might as well be spring .
- Drafted shawl collar pattern following How To Draft A Classic Shawl Collar | 2020 Updated Version - YouTube
- Made a CYA from an old shirt. CYA blouse extension
- Made a blouse from a skirt. Boho tunic
- Embellished a blouse I made last year. Embellished tunic
- Designed and 3D printed a hub for dominos that includes storage for trains. Shared it on Thingiverse Mexican train hub with storage by steiconi - Thingiverse
- Emptied my fabric cabinet, wrestled it from the studio to dining room, and filled it with games.
- Assembled and filled new 20-cubby storage unit. It does so count, though the new unit isn’t from scratch.
March (finished projects: 16)
- bed pad carrier for sweet sleep on our travels.
- went through (almost) ALL of my craft supplies, made some hard decisions.
- Pillow carrier
- Pregnant curtains
- Strung up a whole lotta beads. Bead window hanging
- Made earrings from some Peachbloom glass.
- Olive green tunic https://forum.lettucecraft.com/t/refashioned-top-top-dress-top-top-top-top
which includes all the other tops and dresses made this month.
- Beige and blue dress
- Another green tunic
- Hide-a box for passports and such
- Beige tunic
- Sewing weights filled with high-carb white rice
- Table organizer
- March stitchalong
April New goal: 30 projects in 30 days. Did it!
- prepped supplies for class I’m teaching tomorrow
- Designed and 3D printed a base for my new salt and pepper grinders
- Paint dyed black and white skirt to black and shades of blue
- Taught class
- Finished yet another tunic
- Dyed a few other black and white fabrics to coordinate with skirt, to use for bodice.
- Made a summer nightshirt from stash gauze
- Made another one
- And another!
- Small crossbody purse for travel. Too small, doubled it. Still too small. Sigh.
- Stealth purse to wear under my blouse to hold passport.
- Two more stealth purses; #11 was too small, and hubby wanted one.
- Simple billfold
- Sorted huge gift of beads and findings into my stash.
- Crafted a 4-piece thank you gift. https://forum.lettucecraft.com/t/bead-thingies
50 projects in 100 days!
- Visor, drafted pattern and made beige version. Pix of all the visors at Visors 2022
- Hawaiian fabric visor
- blue and white visor, narrow band
- hubby’s visor, narrow band
- Mending and alterations
- April Stitch Along Let’s Stitch Along to the End of Time! - #1414 by steiconi
- Took apart April #10 and turned it into a travelling jewelry keeper.
- camera case with cable pocket
- Repadded dressform
- Draped shoulder princess bodice
- Tea dyed fabric for piping
- Paint dyed more fabric for piping on another project. Made piping!
- Tested and adjusted bodice.
- Redyed piping fabric. Made 6+ yards of piping.
- Drafted petal sleeve pattern.
- Made a dress using draped pattern, piping, and petal sleeve New techniques! New dress!
- Made a new ditty bag Ditty bag using the good stuff
- enlarged camera case.
- made another nightshirt
- designed and 3D printed bramble frame for Sleeping Beauty booknook.
- Two more nightshirts
- May stitch along On the Road Again
- Bead thingies. Bead thingies
- Lily Garment bag. DIY Lily Luggage
- Lily overnight bag.
- Lily pouch.
- Electronics case. Bag, case, pouch, ziplock upgrade, whatever you want to call them
- TENS machine pouch
- Gift earrings. Cheerup jewelry
- a billfold
- 2 matching bags for razor and foot sander
- Another zip pouch out of a pretty scrap that fell off the shelf
- 3 drawstring bags for various things to pack
- Another garment bag.
- Yet another garment bag.
- 3 bags to hold games: dominoes (with a Mexican food theme fabric because we play Mexican Train), cards (card/loteria fabric), and Triominoes (rainbow zebras).
- 2 drawstring bags for vitamins,
- A bag just because the fabric was sitting there,
- a large tote to replace the ratty nylon bag for bathroom supplies
- A beachcomber tote
Completed projects: 90
- letter L hoop
- Tote bag, all hand stitched.
- Replaced windbreaker zipper.
- New buttons on coat
- Silver button display
- Flower buttons
- Crystal skull
- June stitchalong, cat
- Button dress
- Fleece socks
- July stitchalong, https://forum.lettucecraft.com/t/i-stitched-some-scraps-and-i-liked-it/
- altered beachcomber and another tote.
- New mat for button dress
- Im sure theres more…
YTD at least 103
- Scrappy mat for merskelly
- Tote bags. At least 3
- Loads of small elements for two big projects.
Planned projects: art nouveau bedroom, witch couch, HP book nook. By our mini show in October.
Stitch along projects every month
Still probably going to lurk, but maybe… actually post 50 projects would be a good goal for me.